I'm totally fine with making this the sore loser thread where we just whine about how we might have won IF this and that had happened.

You better believe I will keep my scores coming! :)

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After receiving that heartwarming letter, we typed up this response:   Dear Jordyn   Thank you very much for writing to the Whalers organization. You may not know this being just a 6 year old gir

open lineup spots = parity   ultimate goal is to play none on none, tie game.

Can I join? (re: FCHL)

I put up 7.5 (and counting) in what would have been game 7.

I lost game six because of a shootout result. If the Ducks win the shootout, I'm in round 2.

Brutal way to go. Put up 4.5 in my elimination game. That score doesn't lose often, even in the playoffs.

Oh and can we talk about the three straight OT losses in the finals last year?

One of these days my FCHL playoff luck will turn.

Game 2 score: 7.5 - 1.5

Series tied 1-1

i think I would have putting SJ in goal after Ranta scooped the pouch against the isles. If I decided to stay with NYR then I would have had 6.5

Its crazy that I got the above score without anything from Karlsson and Seguin. I think its time for someone to check Craig Smith for PED's?

Lol I breathed a sigh of relief after I saw him score last night and remembered I was no long playing vs him. :)

ya, i did that with shooters guys, even though I know Im out, initial reaction was oh no, not Stempniak again!! lol

ya, i did that with shooters guys, even though I know Im out, initial reaction was oh no, not Stempniak again!! lol

Man, Stempniak crushed me every time I played vs Shooters too. Craziness. My heart STILL skips a beat when I see him get a point.

everyone seems to be complaining about half rosters and no goalies.....man my lineup is stacked tonight! If Ekman Larsson can play thru the injury, full lineup with goalies. I like my chances to put up a 3.

sure im glad I put in the time and effort to trade and pickup the right guys for those playoff holes!

just wish the site would work properly, keeps saying No scheduled game found for that date

• Like 1

Sore loser checking in, nothing else to do but,,,,

Whalers 2.5- other 2.0

Phantom Series 2-1

IF I WAS DRUGGED UP AND WAS JUST WATCHING AT HOME..........that Lecavalier goal at the end of the night, knowing I picked him right at the deadline for nights like this where he would be my 6th and last forward available, would have been so satisfying.

sorry, I know im being a douche with this, but I cant help myself at this point.

Bob, dont forget to set your lineup.

:)

fine, ill just wing it.

The Big M's are resting their many injuries tonight and hoping to be ready to go on Wednesday

I was looking over tonights schedule of NHL games, and I thought, hmmm, if I were a top rated AHL team, who would I rather take as my goalies tonight???

LAK away to Chicago

or

FLA away to NYI

what do you guys think?

curious if Bob has an opinion on this....

I was looking over tonights schedule of NHL games, and I thought, hmmm, if I were a top rated AHL team, who would I rather take as my goalies tonight???

LAK away to Chicago

or

FLA away to NYI

what do you guys think?

probably Florida but can't say for sure

LAK away to Chicago

or

FLA away to NYI

what do you guys think?

I actually have a similar scenario in my other league. I'm a top rated team. Up 3-1 in series. Went with LA. Over Vancouver

LAK away to Chicago

or

FLA away to NYI

what do you guys think?

I vote LAK

Whalers 4.5 Other 5.5

Phantom Series 2-4

scored 5 goals, 5 assists on a 6 game night and still lost.

7 goals against didnt help, but man, this Other team is very good.