• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After receiving that heartwarming letter, we typed up this response:   Dear Jordyn   Thank you very much for writing to the Whalers organization. You may not know this being just a 6 year old gir

open lineup spots = parity   ultimate goal is to play none on none, tie game.

I was out til late last night, left the house in a rush early this morning and didnt know Voracek was out with an injury. Just found out when I got home 30min.

ago.

Game 1 of the playoffs is the first game he has missed since 2011. SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

been out most of the day but pretty sure I lost.

going to be a huge day for my team tomorrow, but not just because of game 3. Updates on Voracek and Johnson injuries, if Vor is out long term, Im screwed.

I hate the Penguins.

Yesterday, they had no life, looked like crap. Today, against my goalies, they already have 3 goals in 25min.

My opponent has no goalies, and might actually win the goalie line.

I hate the Penguins.

Yesterday, they had no life, looked like crap. Today, against my goalies, they already have 3 goals in 25min.

but you have Kessel to balance that out

• Like 1

but you have Kessel to balance that out

I hate the Penguins.

I'm really glad I'm done facing their goalies

here you go Zach,...

I'm down by 1. (thank you Cal Clutterbuck!)

F ME TEAM

Connor McDavid (EDM)

Jaden Schwartz (STL)

Dustin Byfuglien (WPJ)

Alex Pietrangelo (STL)

Andrej Sekera (EDM)

Oscar Klefbom (EDM)

THE GOOD GUYS

Jordan Eberle (EDM)

Robby Fabbri (STL)

Mikael Granlund (MIN)

lost in OT in game 6, had the OT in game 7, but lost by .5.

unfckingbelieavble.

arghhhhh

I was at the Ranger game last night and it looked like Staal might have just barely tipped in a goal awarded to someone else. If I lost by less than a goal, I would be doing the same thing with a legitimate hope

I was at the Ranger game last night and it looked like Staal might have just barely tipped in a goal awarded to someone else. If I lost by less than a goal, I would be doing the same thing with a legitimate hope

I feel a real kinship with you today.

I think you and I both are just feeling the sting, man it sucks to lose in 7 when its so close.

A pool I'm in with Serge is weekly, and I won the semis by 1point to make the finals these next 2 weeks.

The guy who lost to me made a point about how a player he had, Zibanejad, had just 1 assist in his 2 games on the weekend, we would have been tied. I realized that same assist would have won me my AHL series. I'm pretty sure I'd give away a shot at the title of that pool, and the $200 for just making the finals, for the chance to face Bob in the quarters tonight.

Yeah. I think my moment was in game 6. Thornton let me down when he was money all year

And Henrik getting hurt could of cost me last night. 2 or less goals would have gotten it done

I'm going to nominate myself for the "sore loser" award. And here is the start of my campaign to win the crown, starting with......

Set all my lineups for round 2 on Sunday. I put up a 4.5 last night. Yup, scores all around now that I have no use for it, 7 out of my 10 skaters score, and my goalies only give up 2goals.

Phantom Series 1-0.