Clash Of Clans - Brags, Questions, Threats And Anything Else!

I'm really glad you kicked Nicole. Was getting annoying.

I am at 471 gems. Will be getting the third builder hut soon!!!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Our whole family is dressing up. Wife is going to be an archer, I'm going to be a wizard, 10 yr old a barbarian, and the best of all, the 14 month old will be a wallbreaker complete with bomb.

See? That's the case closing argument in cars vs transit: Clash of Clans better on transit. The end. Now we can FINALLY be done with the 28,983 pages of car vs transit argument. Whew. That's a relief.

Alright, the ban hammer fell with great force. I kicked my next door neighbour, my nephew, and a friend. Can't say I'm not fair with the hammer....

The things you have to do to get troops donated.... yuck.

Lol.

I still didn't get it but Adrian did!!!!

I'm ready for war.

Serge, you and Adrian are both on the roster for the next clan war.

Yes very exciting. Just told Adrian before he gets ready for bed.

I'll be joining later today Chris! Mrdannyg...hope I get in but Ill wait my turn of course. Since I've only been playing for like 8 days I'll be near the bottom anyway, though I'm secretly hoping to be ranked higher than serge for the first battle lol

#porkchops

I'm really glad you kicked Nicole. Was getting annoying.

I am at 471 gems. Will be getting the third builder hut soon!!!!

Tht must be really exciting! I'm feeling silly not buying it at the beginning - you could be pretty much constantly rolling over mine/collector upgrades and it'd be a huge difference. I'm at 358 now and have used 30-40, which I'll probably regret at some point.

Have you opened/broke the gem box yet?

Finally got in the clan, but looks like I put it off too long and was 5 hours late for this one. Probably wouldn't have been included anyway as I see only one person at a lower level than me. Based on levels only, looks like you guys have a solid advantage in this one, especially among the higher guys. Good luck!

Why leave the clan? It's not only about fighting in a war

haha, i'm coming back, don't worry. I am trying to be a enormous sneaky ******* to get some gems - I am joining other clans, donating 5 goblins to whoever I can, then leaving. Been slower than I thought, since you can't donate if the clan is preparing for or at war (unless you were already there), and most people aren't asking for troops if they're not preparing. Still, I've already donated 40 times - I'm going to see how much you need to do, and what the reward is after you donate 100 times to see whether its worth to keep going.

I'll be back in the clan in a day or two.

haha, i'm coming back, don't worry. I am trying to be a enormous sneaky ******* to get some gems - I am joining other clans, donating 5 goblins to whoever I can, then leaving. Been slower than I thought, since you can't donate if the clan is preparing for or at war (unless you were already there), and most people aren't asking for troops if they're not preparing. Still, I've already donated 40 times - I'm going to see how much you need to do, and what the reward is after you donate 100 times to see whether its worth to keep going.

I'll be back in the clan in a day or two.

Bahahaha - I did this hoping that Level 2 would be at 250-500 troops or something, and that maybe level 3 would be at 1000 for 50-100 gems, and I'd be able to get the third hut out of it. Nope. Level 2 is for 20 gems...and requires a total of 5000 troop donation. Insane.

Uh oh, just went to join back...and the clan is full! d'oh lol. Chris should probably boot some newbie for...another newbie?

If I do get back in the clan...once I'm in, can I drop below 600 trophies or will I get booted? I'd love to send some goblins on some raids and ditch my trophy count...

Our clan right now is a public clan. Anyone (meeting the minimal trophy reqs) can join. We have been systematically building up a good crew, mostly by booting those that just ask for donations and don't donate themselves, or don't participate in clan wars. Eventually, when we have a really solid core, we will make it a private clan. In the meantime, whenever we kick a few the openings fill up right away. Don't worry Danny, we will get you back in. There's ways to do that.

But overall, our clan is really good. Not competively, but more so in participation, donations, etc. We rarely attack in clan wars without having all the defensive clan castles full, and everyone donates well, even when guys are honest about using the troops just for farming purposes. (it's always better to attack with an extra 15 or 20 troops: that's often the difference between a win and a loss, even if you're just raiding villages).

Anyway, it's coming along nicely.

Our clan right now is a public clan. Anyone (meeting the minimal trophy reqs) can join. We have been systematically building up a good crew, mostly by booting those that just ask for donations and don't donate themselves, or don't participate in clan wars. Eventually, when we have a really solid core, we will make it a private clan. In the meantime, whenever we kick a few the openings fill up right away. Don't worry Danny, we will get you back in. There's ways to do that.

But overall, our clan is really good. Not competively, but more so in participation, donations, etc. We rarely attack in clan wars without having all the defensive clan castles full, and everyone donates well, even when guys are honest about using the troops just for farming purposes. (it's always better to attack with an extra 15 or 20 troops: that's often the difference between a win and a loss, even if you're just raiding villages).

Anyway, it's coming along nicely.

Yeah, it looked like a solid core, and keeping it open is a good way to find some randoms to fill things up. I'm not worried about getting in - I'm sure spots will open here or there.

This game is funny to me in terms of how little gets explained, and you basically just have to figure it out. Kind of frustrating for me as someone who wants to know all the rules and find efficiencies, but it's also nice exploting when others make mistakes, like the guy I just 3-starred who didn't realize that you can spawn troops at the edges, even though you can't build there!

I made a friend named Dan...He is a poker player from the States now living in Paris France.

He is older...In his 50s...

Then we have some great 9 and 10 year olds in the clan...Several actually

I made a friend named serge. He's from Oregon but lives in Las Vegas. He hates clash of crabs too. We both dislike pork chops. He never jinxes things or has unreal expectations for his sports teams. He's such a great guy

I joined up with another clan just to get in a practice war. 14 people in the clan so its a 10v10 war. They ranked me #7 even though I wasn't in the top-10 in level or trophies. Don't know how they rank, but the next three guys on my team are weeks and maybe months ahead of me - barracks at level 7-8, camps at level 5, walls at level 5. Unfortunately, the lowest-ranked guys on the other team are similarly miles ahead. I've got level 2 walls and basically all level 1 troops...I might not get through a wall! Luckily the other team has some poorly-designed bases, so my only hope is to run perfectly and I might get a star. Would be a miracle to get 2, and they'd have to be blind not to 3-star me if they look.

I joined up with another clan just to get in a practice war. 14 people in the clan so its a 10v10 war. They ranked me #7 even though I wasn't in the top-10 in level or trophies. Don't know how they rank, but the next three guys on my team are weeks and maybe months ahead of me - barracks at level 7-8, camps at level 5, walls at level 5. Unfortunately, the lowest-ranked guys on the other team are similarly miles ahead. I've got level 2 walls and basically all level 1 troops...I might not get through a wall! Luckily the other team has some poorly-designed bases, so my only hope is to run perfectly and I might get a star. Would be a miracle to get 2, and they'd have to be blind not to 3-star me if they look.

For someone who has no time for the fchl, you sure have a lot of time to play clash of crabs

For someone who has no time for the fchl, you sure have a lot of time to play clash of crabs

Honestly this is the question everyone is thinking but afraid to ask.