Clash Of Clans - Brags, Questions, Threats And Anything Else!

Thanks! The walls is just a misclick from movin things around. Unfortunately the only 50% loss I've given up was where I'd missed one of those and giants walked through. Il also move some huts to the corners.

Thanks for the donation btw! Pays having powerful friends lol. Raises two questions though:

- what can I do to donate? I'd love to not just leach, but me giving up level 1 troop isn't helping much, especially in a clan where that might stop someone from receiving better.

- secondly, there's no way to only partially deploy the clan troops, right? Pretty sure Adams level 5 wizards could single-handedly take out most bases I'm fighting lol

So where do you guys get 100 million or a billion in gold? Maxed mines only generate, say, $500k/day...is the rest from attacks/bonuses only? What's your biggest ever attack score? Loss?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Our whole family is dressing up. Wife is going to be an archer, I'm going to be a wizard, 10 yr old a barbarian, and the best of all, the 14 month old will be a wallbreaker complete with bomb.

See? That's the case closing argument in cars vs transit: Clash of Clans better on transit. The end. Now we can FINALLY be done with the 28,983 pages of car vs transit argument. Whew. That's a relief.

Alright, the ban hammer fell with great force. I kicked my next door neighbour, my nephew, and a friend. Can't say I'm not fair with the hammer....

You spend money on gems and then use the gems to fill your gold and elixr storages, that's how the top players all maxed out their bases. There is only so far regular game play will take you before you either have to stay basically in neutral or spend $$$ to get ahead. It's a very well designed game, they must be making crazy money on it.

Also, my maxed mines and elixr farms only generate about 50k each per day. ;)

Waaa? Up to 7 mines I think * 3000/hour *24 = ~500,000?

And thanks for the other info. I can see the game reaching a pinnacle for me, but also not wanting to stop at that point. Once it gets really complex I think I'd just sit back and donate - kind of nice starting so late in the game. When you know 'catching up' is impossible, it takes some pressure off...

As you get better you have to rely on archers and barbarians plus some goblins to win loot attacking others. The game is designed to build a Pyrrhic victory into a lot of spots so yiu have to spend resources wisely to attack. One great tip is to use the revenge button on who attacked you. Those people usually have loot, and you have the bonus of being able to see their village before hand to plan your attack.

And welcome Adam. Also, serge, yiu can tell Adrian that 81 took care of the village he couldn't beat. :)

Yeah, my attacking so far is strongly cantered on giants...not really sustainable.

Just got 3-starred for the first time. Don't really feel bad, since he was level 43 and I'm 22... He could've beat me 5 times over with what he used, including TWENTY-ONE 3-star wall breakers lol. Only cost me 3 hours production and he must've spent over 100k elixir for 15k of each. Thanks for the shield I guess!

Yeah that's because someone else started the war without asking. I had just kicked a bunch of people about 20 mins before so our extra slots haven't filled up. I would have waited til tomorrow. I didn't make the war either.

Can you sit out a war? I don't deserve to be in any after my last performance.

No, no way to do that. Just put up a request for some troops, I'll hook you up with whatever you'd like.

Heh I was sad to miss out on this war - then checked out the #38-40 bases...I'd be lucky to get one star off any of those guys! Still work to do...

Next time my clan is empty I'm going to beg for a dragon...pretty sure he'd survive a month in my clan castle on defence!

Though I guess he wouldn't be all that more useful than the awesome wizards and stuff I've been getting on offense, and I wouldn't want to feel 'stuck' not using them!

You can probably get 100% completion with a single dragon against a base with no air defense or wizard towers. I'd be shocked if low level archer towers could bring one down on their own.

Plus, sometimes newbies put their air defense outside their base as an afterthought almost. If he starts with it, a dragon will take out an air defence before the air defence takes out the dragon.

You can probably get 100% completion with a single dragon against a base with no air defense or wizard towers. I'd be shocked if low level archer towers could bring one down on their own.

I'd say half the bases I would consider fighting have their archers against the walls, so it wouldn't take a ton to target those then just let a balloon loose.

Just got 2-starred! Don't understand why I have 875 trophies and level 22 and am getting attacked by 1075 trophies and level 30-40.

Feeling good about my base - was *this* close to holding a level 32 with 135 troops + lightning spell + a clan to 1-star. Probably would've except one of my archers was upgrading...he took my last 10% of gold with a single remaining archer for 90 seconds lol.

Too bad I can't trade handjobs for dragons or else my clan would be full of them...right Adam? Dubes? Lol. I do love seeing my opponents faces when my Adam/dubes superstar clan pops out and all of a sudden they have to deploy 50000 in elixir they weren't expecting. Later when I'm bored I might add up the cost the last two guys have spent attacking me. I'm estimating 100-150k in elixir to get 15000 in gold and elixir and 10-20 trophies. Not a great ROE.

Favourite CoC moment so far. I moved my spring trap maybe 10 minutes before the attack to a spot I think someone would funnel their giants towards my mortar...first attack and I spring a wall breaker and 4 giants mwahahah

At some point can we instill a clan requirement that everyone speak basic English? ;) I have no idea what people are saying or asking for half the time...lol

Lol there's a few people speaking French, so any of us Canadians can at least half-translate if need be :)

Hint: "Je besoin" means "I need" or "I want"...

Yeesh, attacks have been rough lately! When I got to 800 trophies so quickly I was hoping to blitz to 1250. Lately it takes me 20 different matchups to find one even remotely close to fightable for me, and of the last 6 times I've been attacked, 5 were by guys 150+ trophies and 10+ levels above me. Not really sure why - they're spending 100k elixir for 25k gold and 10k elixir.

New strategy: keep resource levels as low as possible, but put small storages outside the walls and easily accessible to encourage minor raids. I'll happily give up 5-10k in gold for a 20-trophy defence.

Yeesh, attacks have been rough lately! When I got to 800 trophies so quickly I was hoping to blitz to 1250. Lately it takes me 20 different matchups to find one even remotely close to fightable for me, and of the last 6 times I've been attacked, 5 were by guys 150+ trophies and 10+ levels above me. Not really sure why - they're spending 100k elixir for 25k gold and 10k elixir.

New strategy: keep resource levels as low as possible, but put small storages outside the walls and easily accessible to encourage minor raids. I'll happily give up 5-10k in gold for a 20-trophy defence.

Same problem I have. My attacks have negative elixir results. Meaning I spend more on elixir training then I do acquiring in battle

Unless when I have level 6 giants donated by cool peeps like dubes, Chris and Adam.

Trophy hunting is usually a net negative on elixir. My standard attacking regiment costs 185k elixir now. I probably only average 80-100k elixir on most raids. My best raids ever were during the week where they had the 1 gem week-long resource boosts. I was getting 300k+ of each with every raid at the end of the week.

Trophy hunting is usually a net negative on elixir. My standard attacking regiment costs 185k elixir now. I probably only average 80-100k elixir on most raids. My best raids ever were during the week where they had the 1 gem week-long resource boosts. I was getting 300k+ of each with every raid at the end of the week.

I see, then i am not doing it wrong..

Cost of getting trophies is Elixirs...Thats good, then i dont feel like I am wasting elixir..

Its hard not to touch the game for 8 hours..But when you dont, the elixir and gold jump so high and its cool...

Congrats Danny. You are in War

Thanks! I'm excited. And they ranked me #38, which is pretty cool. Less than 2 weeks in this game I think, and my base is looking pretty good, and level 25 is ahead of lots of peeps who have been doing it for longer. Even better, scoping out the other clan and there's definitely a few bases I could get stars on. My attacking technique is still pretty awful, and I couldn't get at the #38 (or thereabouts) base, but with my wall breakers at level 2 now I can at least do some damage :)

Should have time for one more army upgrade before the war...so far leaning towards raising my barbarians to level 3 rather than upping my barracks (from 105 to 110). At 105 my army is definitely a little short for the level, but with the ability to scout ahead for war, I won't be wasting space so I'm thinking levelling up is better.