2014 Playoff Thread

They dominated most of the 3rd game too. SJ got two flukey floater/deflection goals, including the OT.

I didn't see SJ even have a realistic chance to win in the games I watched after that.

LA did this last post season too. Just flipped a switch and dominated.

ya its pretty amazing...

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But but but you support drug user rob ford...

Well, that should pretty much kill my chances of ever eating hummus again.  

Serge, you know I usually stick up for you but you are coming off really bad here.   Subban a cheater? This is a guy who gets booed every tiem he touches the puck, mostly because he is black. Had ra

I want to continue watching the playoffs but I don't really care for any of the teams left. I guess I'll watch the kings/ducks series.

• Like 1

They dominated most of the 3rd game too. SJ got two flukey floater/deflection goals, including the OT.

I didn't see SJ even have a realistic chance to win in the games I watched after that.

LA did this last post season too. Just flipped a switch and dominated.

Lost to Chicago 4-1. LA is streaky.

Just when I was going to quit the 2014 season , something like today's game happens to cheer me up

Just when I was going to quit the 2014 season , something like today's game happens to cheer me up

I'm happy the Habs can keep you interested in the playoffs. The Leafs certainly can't.

I'm happy the Habs can keep you interested in the playoffs. The Leafs certainly can't.

Typical. All responses from Habs fans include a jab at the leafs.

How original.

Serge as a Leafs fan I actually hate the Bruins way more than the Habs.

How can you cheer for the Bruins with Chara, Marchand, and Lucic!

I dislike both teams but unsure which is more so I don't watch the games

How original.

It's typical that the only pleasure a Leafs fan like you can find during the playoffs is in cheering against the Habs.

Why don't you figure out which team has the most Americans and cheer for them?

How original.

Ugh, the comment on your Facebook from that guy was similar and equally stupid. Your comment started the Leafs aspect, not Dale's. you only "hate" the Habs (which in itself is idiotic of course) because you're a Leafs fan, so obviously dale is going to respond to that aspect.

The entire idea that fans of a team who missed the playoffs would be taking pleasure in another team losing a second-round game sounds like something from the The Onion.

How original.

HUH? I mean, HUH? Your problem is that all Habs fans can do is respond by talking about the Leafs, and you are the one starting conversation after conversation on any social media or forum you know of with "I had a great day because the Habs lost, and I HATE the Habs". I just dont understand you.

Ugh, the comment on your Facebook from that guy was similar and equally stupid. Your comment started the Leafs aspect, not Dale's. you only "hate" the Habs (which in itself is idiotic of course) because you're a Leafs fan, so obviously dale is going to respond to that aspect.

The entire idea that fans of a team who missed the playoffs would be taking pleasure in another team losing a second-round game sounds like something from the The Onion.

I cant believe people post things like that. Im not offended by it, I just think he has to realize that like 90% of the people who read that must think he is an idiot, 12 yrs old, or just really lacking in any class. I would be embarrassed to put things like that up for consumption by my friends+family, I just don't get people at all.

• Like 1

HUH? I mean, HUH? Your problem is that all Habs fans can do is respond by talking about the Leafs, and you are the one starting conversation after conversation on any social media or forum you know of with "I had a great day because the Habs lost, and I HATE the Habs". I just dont understand you.

It's a rivalry. It's how it works. Yankees vs Boston. Leafs HABS. It's a sports hate. It's in fun. It gives me some relief from the shitty things that everyday life has been dealing me.

If you have a problem with that I apologize.

I feel the Bruins have more dirty, "ugly" players. But it's a right of passage for Leaf fans to hate the Canadiens.

I'm not really cheering for the Bruins, cheering against the Habs.

While most won't agree I felt the PK play on Thornton was dirty. Similar to the Matt Cooke careless hockey play on Karlsson. I think if Thornton slashed PK in the head from behind 28 percent of the NHL would be happy. 35 percent would be upset. Rest are undecided.

It's a rivalry. It's how it works. Yankees vs Boston. Leafs HABS. It's a sports hate. It's in fun. It gives me some relief from the shitty things that everyday life has been dealing me.

If you have a problem with that I apologize.

Man, don't turn it around on me. I'm just asking why your taking a shot at Dale about what you started....f*ck it, I'll stay out of it next time. Live it up.

Man, don't turn it around on me. I'm just asking why your taking a shot at Dale about what you started....f*ck it, I'll stay out of it next time. Live it up.

Didn't realize it was a shot. I withdraw my comment. I made a comment. He took the shot.

Go Bruins

Go Rangers

Go Kings

You'll need to find another target, Serge. If the Habs aren't gonna win then I'll be cheering for Shanahan to bring a Cup to Toronto...well, other than the ones he won with Detroit :)

You'll need to find another target, Serge. If the Habs aren't gonna win then I'll be cheering for Shanahan to bring a Cup to Toronto...well, other than the ones he won with Detroit :)

Hopefully he will be the guy. Dozens have failed before him.

I feel the Bruins have more dirty, "ugly" players. But it's a right of passage for Leaf fans to hate the Canadiens.

I'm not really cheering for the Bruins, cheering against the Habs.

While most won't agree I felt the PK play on Thornton was dirty. Similar to the Matt Cooke careless hockey play on Karlsson. I think if Thornton slashed PK in the head from behind 28 percent of the NHL would be happy. 35 percent would be upset. Rest are undecided.

I missed the fact that PK apologized. Still ducking like that is very dangerous.

Absolutely. If the puck is gone, Thornton doesn't have any right for a "fair" hit. Looked to me like he just stumbled anyway. Thornton getting pissed off is hilarious.