2014 Playoff Thread

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But but but you support drug user rob ford...

Well, that should pretty much kill my chances of ever eating hummus again.  

Serge, you know I usually stick up for you but you are coming off really bad here.   Subban a cheater? This is a guy who gets booed every tiem he touches the puck, mostly because he is black. Had ra

Good to see hockey is fixed like NBA.

Piece of shit.

Glen Healey **** u

Go rangers

I'm done

Good to see hockey is fixed like NBA.

Piece of shit.

Glen Healey **** u

Go rangers

I'm done

You still have plan D.

Bruce Arthur ‏@bruce_arthur · 7h

As @aaronward_nhl said, Milan Lucic to Dale Weise in the handshake line: "I'm going to ****ing kill you next year."

Apparently Lucic said much the same thing to Alexei Emelin, while he was at it

As @aaronward_nhl said, Milan Lucic to Dale Weise in the handshake line: "I'm going to ****ing kill you next year."

Looch, the double loser.

Bunch of losers going and crying to the media. They should go play curling or soccer. Stuff like that is said all the time. Atta boy Lucic.

#killthehabs

#letsburnmorecars

#disgracetohumanity

Can't say this is a comprehensive list, but it's close. Prior to this week (and prior to last year's loss to them), I would've said that in my life of (mostly) watching hockey, there's only been a very small number of players who have bothered me consistently enough to really have a strong dislike feeling:

Jeremy Roenick, Darcy Tucker, Brad Marchand, Milan Lucic*. Guess I'm not too disheartened to see this year's Bruins go down.

Also, while I hate for the game to have been finalized on such a fluke, it's nice to see fellow tiny person Danny Briere banking a shot off the giant Chara for the nail. Still, I actually watched most of the game and was disappointed with the quality and style of play. Bruins didn't look fast or clever, and Montreal just completely choked off the middle of the ice for half the game with a 1-goal lead.

*I took Chris Chelios off this list. I feel the same way about him, but I'm not sure if it is mostly to do with him being horrendously ugly as much as his play, so I'm willing to accept possible bias/error on my part.

Jeremy Roenick is one of the most colourful personalities in nhl history. Great hockey player.

Darcy Tucker I have met several times nicest guy ever.

Coaches corner was great last night. Don Cherry basically pointed out the Habs are divers, cheaters. It's not all Marchand. Goes both ways.

I guess you guys ignored the proof that the video was

Serge, if the Leafs were in the final four (lolol) and I came on here and said nothing but shit about the Leafs you'd be taking another temporary permanent leave from the forum. Why don't you keep your crying and trolling in the appropriate thread? Also, you should probably be checking the flyers to see if hummus is on sale anywhere.

• Like 1

Serge, if the Leafs were in the final four (lolol) and I came on here and said nothing but shit about the Leafs you'd be taking another temporary permanent leave from the forum. Why don't you keep your crying and trolling in the appropriate thread? Also, you should probably be checking the flyers to see if hummus is on sale anywhere.

Ignore the evidence? Subban slew footing was shown. Cheap shot by markov. And diving.

Ignore the truth. Be guilty of being a fan of one of the cheaper teams in history.

Does PK practice pushing the nets off at the most opportune times?

Pretty shitty that Saturday's game is at 12:30. Thanks NBC!

Tough to burn cars and riot during the day?

Pretty shitty that Saturday's game is at 12:30. Thanks NBC!

that is bad

More people will be watching the game in Canada than the US too. I hope the new TV deal gives Sportsnet first call on the time of playoff games and not the US network

that is bad

More people will be watching the game in Canada than the US too. I hope the new TV deal gives Sportsnet first call on the time of playoff games and not the US network

With all due respect. If the Leafs were playing the game would be prime time HNIC. CBC HAS PULL.

Fact is the Montreal team doesn't get the audience

With all due respect. If the Leafs were playing the game would be prime time HNIC. CBC HAS PULL.

Fact is the Montreal team doesn't get the audience

nope

Serge, would you prefer to be ignored or would you like replies to your loser rant so you can take your ball and go home again?

Serge, would you prefer to be ignored or would you like replies to your loser rant so you can take your ball and go home again?

I would like legitimate responses. Don Cherry proved last night the Habs cheat.

Response?

Why because you said so?

because in the current TV contracts the American network gets first call on the time of the games and whether it's Toronto or Montreal doesn't make a difference to the US network that makes the decision.

Sure the Leafs would get a bigger overvall TV audience in Canada than Montreal but Montreal's will be pretty large as well