Off Topic, Kinda.....

MDG where is the weather report.

Lol no issues. We got a few inches and some wind, but they didn't really come together, and neither were particularly bad. Everything was closed in advance so it was pretty much a big fat nothingburger. Had Monday off so 4-day weekend!

I had a pretty huge job interview scheduled, which eill now be today, so just meant another day of butterflies (though I'm a huge longshot to actually get the job, it could eventually turn into something else if it goes well)

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some lighthearted talk here plus this will make sure that I can read this again sometime as it's a good story, at least for me. If it wasnt for posting all those apartment stories I would forget almos

I debated posting this, because I might be overdoing this topic this week, but I made a sort of personal promise to myself that I am going to promote more positivity and try to never be negative or pu

Danny.... Thats a great attitude to have, and you will be amazed at the progress Owen can make with that kind of attitude and persistence on your part. On Feb 4, 2003, the diagnosis I got was that

Tesla’s souped-up Model S has an “insane mode” and its as ridiculous as it sounds

So what does “insane mode” actually do?

A Tesla spokesperson told Quartz that it cranks the engine’s power from 416 to 691 horsepower, and torque from 443 to 687 lb-ft. That meant the P85D can go from a standstill to 60 miles per hour in 3.2 seconds. On Tesla’s online forums, one customer asked if insane mode would have a lock so he could prevent his 16-year-old son from using it when he borrows the car. The tenor of the responses: Why would you let your 16-year-old son drive your $120,000 car?

Maybe you’d have to be insane.

http://youtu.be/LpaLgF1uLB8

Marshall Lynch is my hero..

I really wish Phil Kessel would follow suit and do the same thing...

After the game: I m here because I have to be.

Now the media is all over Lynch..Well too ****ing bad...

As you may or may not know. I started the Cardshow business with my son so he can see what it is to run a business. We have been running 3 years now and he enjoys it alot since it is his show. I remember I had to leave for 2 hours to do a presentation on disability to parents and I kept wondering how he was doing at the cardshow.

Now I am showing my 10 year old daughter the ropes of selling her Pokemon cards on eBay. She sold her first 3 cards tonight and was an extremely happy camper. Made a total of $17 US.

• Like 2

me! The offer eclipsed a week ago. You should have jumped on that deal, eh?

Do you really trust an unsubstantiated TMZ report which was probably leaked by Bob Arum, the same guy who said that the fight was signed? Come on now.

Again, I hope I'm wrong and they fight in May or anytime in 2015.

After all these years I have never frame my degree, designation, etc. Walking around Walmart I found this large glass frame. I thought it look kind of cool to have the glass like a mat for the degree. So I brought one to see how it looks. Well it looks awesome so I ran back and brought 5 more (for me and my wife). Put them in my office and viola it makes it look more professional.

My favourite music still remains the 80's by far.

(thats just a general statement because I spent the last hour doing some work with a youtube 80s mix on the background, not really about Madonna per say)

My favourite music still remains the 80's by far.

(thats just a general statement because I spent the last hour doing some work with a youtube 80s mix on the background, not really about Madonna per say)

Me too by far..

80s music is our generation..My favourite song of all time is :

Also, Annie Lennox, and Eurythmics FTW.

I feel like one of the best things I ever did as a father was to introduce my son to the Eurythmics, he just loves them. One of the most underrated bands of all time IMO.

Also, Annie Lennox, and Eurythmics FTW.

I feel like one of the best things I ever did as a father was to introduce my son to the Eurythmics, he just loves them. One of the most underrated bands of all time IMO.

One of the best songs ever is Sweet Dreams..But that wacko Marilyn Manson ruined it

One of the best songs ever is Sweet Dreams..But that wacko Marilyn Manson ruined it

lol, I actually really like that version too.

Original the best by far, but I liked what he did with it too.

damn, I just watched Annie's performance at the Grammys, she just killed it. Crazy good.

Prince, The Smiths, Eurythmics, The Clash, Depeche Mode, New Order, REM, The police, Queen, Van Halen, Crue.....come on David!

Virtually every one of those bands is actually a 70's band. REM formed in 1980 and the smiths in 1982.

btw, Im not a "todays music sucks, our older music was so much better" kind of guy. Music is personal, and who am I to say what is good, what isn't.

Ive listened to a lot of crap in my life, and liked it enough to listen to it again!