Off Topic, Kinda.....

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some lighthearted talk here plus this will make sure that I can read this again sometime as it's a good story, at least for me. If it wasnt for posting all those apartment stories I would forget almos

I debated posting this, because I might be overdoing this topic this week, but I made a sort of personal promise to myself that I am going to promote more positivity and try to never be negative or pu

Danny.... Thats a great attitude to have, and you will be amazed at the progress Owen can make with that kind of attitude and persistence on your part. On Feb 4, 2003, the diagnosis I got was that

Very interesting debate going on right now is, when you roll up the rim do you use your fingers or your teeth?

The prevalent move in society these days is to look proper and use your fingers. However we have done some scientific studies that show that using your teeth is easier, and leads to a more clean reveal.

Lots of factors can obviously go into this, like the length of your fingernails , and also the quality and shape of your teeth...Also some have said that if a lady is wearing lipstick(or a man) it can complicate the maneuver a little bit.

I personally like to use my teeth...I have been rolling up the rim for several years now and i consider myself somewhat of a pro....Its a difficult situation..

We also studied that car drivers are 92 percent more likely to use teeth while driving..Bike riders tend to use their fingers as they stop,(they are used to stopping and slowing down traffic anyways) The study showed 76 percent of bike riders use their fingers....The number went up in Ward 30 , as these bike riders were not yet familiar with the teeth method..

There has also been a debate about public funding that is given to people that uses their fingers...The city has determined that since using fingers can cause a chip nailed, there is a subsidy that is allowed up to $3.50 per coffee cup if needed...

Its a work in progress, and we hope to come to solution soon..

McDonald's coffee is better than Tim Hortons.

I personally dont drink coffee..My rolling up the rim is on hot chocolate related drinks that is served by Tim Hortons.

i grew up in Hamilton. The kodiaks weren't fashion, they were a uniform. Along with a lumberjacket. And Levi's.

I never wore the lumberjack jacket but I did wear a lot of checked shirts along with my Kodiak's and Levi's

I wore Nike Tear-away track pants.

That sounds terrible, but you were probably on the sports teams, so you can get away with it.

You guys all sound really old. I wore Vans or some knock-off skater-type shoes. And mostly Value Village crap until I hit 16, then it was all band shirts. Oh, and I didn't own jeans or get a haircut between the ages of 15-22. I only worse flannel pyjama pants and sweat pants (khakis to the occasional job interview or family dinner), along with my increasingly worn band shirts. And of course my hair got huge and jew-fro in my late teens before falling down into a mess of a curly ponytail type thing in my early 20's. I was basically a poorly-dressed, untalented version of Geddy Lee.

That sounds terrible, but you were probably on the sports teams, so you can get away with it.

to be fair, I was like... 10? I still vividly remember being the first kid in school to have them because I happened to be in a sport check when they loaded up the first shipment of them. Then they became really popular for like 2 years, before fading back into oblivion/NBA practice courts.

Report says Jerry Tarkanian, former coach of UNLV, passed away today.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Tarkanian

This is one of my favourite sports figures of all time. I was a huge UNLV Runnin Rebels fan in the 90's, and that championship team was one of my favourite teams of all time. I still follow UNLV today, but not like before, and I have always had a special place in my heart for the Armenian Shark. RIP

Report says Jerry Tarkanian, former coach of UNLV, passed away today.

http://en.wikipedia....Jerry_Tarkanian

This is one of my favourite sports figures of all time. I was a huge UNLV Runnin Rebels fan in the 90's, and that championship team was one of my favourite teams of all time. I still follow UNLV today, but not like before, and I have always had a special place in my heart for the Armenian Shark. RIP

Crap..

He was one of my favourites too..

When he was coaching Fresno State, he used to come into my father in laws deli and bought armenian basterma and soujouk from him.

RIP

What's basterma and soujak? You should bring some to the next draft? Perhaps Zach can ride a bike and pick some up.

Its great stuff...Its Armenian sausage and Armenian style dried beef..Its amazing..

Hey Arp..A lof of Armenians in the news today

Its great stuff...Its Armenian sausage and Armenian style dried beef..Its amazing..

Hey Arp..A lof of Armenians in the news today

LOL, I never made the connection.

I'm tempted to bring in some basterma to the next draft just to see what everyone thinks! lol

Hey, do you guys get like the good stuff shipped up here? I forget your in laws are the basterma kings of Cali. :)

LOL, I never made the connection.

I'm tempted to bring in some basterma to the next draft just to see what everyone thinks! lol

Hey, do you guys get like the good stuff shipped up here? I forget your in laws are the basterma kings of Cali. :)

Yes we always have a supply...And it is very good

My father in laws company is the biggest Basterma supplier in all of the United States..

I believe they do like 20000 lbs a week

Yes we always have a supply...And it is very good

My father in laws company is the biggest Basterma supplier in all of the United States..

I believe they do like 20000 lbs a week

LOL, thats nuts! Hayk was tellng me about them last week, I think he was there when they were at your bro-in-laws wedding a few years back.

Serge, lets open up a franchise here!!!!

Actually we have been trying..

The problem is you need a huge factory...I am working on become a distributor