Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Category: Getting Ready To Do Some Yoga      

wall dancing gone wrong      

more like

Posted Images

Showers are difficult

Also: Pouring Juice Into a Glass

I'm liking the categories of infomercial gifs... so much so that I came up with an invention yesterday morning while I was in the shower... in the shower laughing about the shower handle...

My invention is a workout timer for the shake weight... you put the timer on the top of the shake weight, and it counts each shake of the weight... once the counter reaches the set number of shakes, it beeps and rewards you at the end of your workout by ejecting hand lotion onto you... anyways... thought I would share my invention idea, I was laughing about taking it on shark tank.

Crackin an egg's a bitch!

RDjbTO3.gif

My invention is a workout timer for the shake weight... you put the timer on the top of the shake weight, and it counts each shake of the weight... once the counter reaches the set number of shakes, it beeps and rewards you at the end of your workout by ejecting hand lotion onto you... anyways... thought I would share my invention idea, I was laughing about taking it on shark tank.

http://vimeo.com/17061982 ?

Shit... I don't even watch South Park... I mean I've watched it but I've definitely never seen that...

When I was in design school, I thought I had a great design for a building design and my prof showed me some building in Sweden that was unbelievably similar... then he said "what, you didn't think you were capable of an original idea did you?" and laughed...

shit...

BOOBS

RQaEk.gif

jenn_kaelin_bouncing_boobs_01.gif

These two are fantastic.

Suited, that gif is too fast and annoying. She looks good, her tummy, but her in that movie dancing, that gif is closer to perfection