I Heart Caffeine

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chances are like one in a gajillion that I am right about this because it's so hard to make the nhl. But I just wanted to throw this wild prediction out there now incase this kid becomes a stud in the

Funny story, I'm home for the holidays and my mom asks if I want to go to the spa today for a massage. I'm like sure. She says she knows this place that has cheap massages. We went to this "spa" massa

Wow...you seem to have an IQ that is lower than Britney Spears' IQ. And a sense of humour that could be equated to, say, watching someone hit their hand with a hammer, laughing about it and, only late

I'm stoked as well for MTV Real World / Road Rules / The Challenge / Battle of the Exes!!! It starts tonight. So stoked!!!We have a pool going on at my work about it, pretty psyched.
Why doesnt MTV broadcast in HD?

Kim Clijsters WIN (2.10) over Victoria Azarena (pending)Roger Federder WIN (1.71) over Rafael Nadal (pending)MTL ML (2.50) over DET WINNERCleveland Cavs (+3.5) @ 1.9 over NY Knicks WINNER4 Way Parlay ML (Northeastern, Louisville, Richmond, & Wright St.) @ 2.31 WINNERNortheastern WINNERLouisville WINNERRichmond WINNERWright St WINNER1st round, best golf score, 3 ball (best round between the 3 people after 1st round) [tie voids bet]Rickie Fowler WIN (2.35) over Bud Cauley & John Mallinger (pending)3 Way Parlay that includes 3 bets from above... (pending)Rickie Fowler WIN (pending)Cleveland Cavs +3.5 WINNERRoger Federer WIN (pending)Pays 7.64Good start so far, up 3.71 units after 3 bets (3-0) in the early games, just have some golf and tennis tonight now.

BRAG POST: I'm going to Costa Rica Feb 29th - March 4th.....fo' free! Well, free flight and house to stay in. I just have to pay 1/6th of the rental car and obviously food/drinks.

BRAG POST: I'm going to Costa Rica Feb 29th - March 4th.....fo' free! Well, free flight and house to stay in. I just have to pay 1/6th of the rental car and obviously food/drinks.
Awesome time to be going there, surf is great now.... where you going?
I just saw today there's a sale on flights to CR from Toronto for $299 Tax in. Sounds like a great price. (yyzdeals.com)
I really don't know the details of our plans down there yet or looked into much at all. My buddy's (whose boss owns the house there) has been there like 8 times now so he knows his way around very well. I don't even know where the house is, but I've seen pictures and it's f'n sick. Flying into San Jose on the 29th through Charlotte.I just noticed my flight from PIT to CLT is # 1967. I'm scared now.
I really don't know the details of our plans down there yet or looked into much at all. My buddy's (whose boss owns the house there) has been there like 8 times now so he knows his way around very well. I don't even know where the house is, but I've seen pictures and it's f'n sick. Flying into San Jose on the 29th through Charlotte.I just noticed my flight from PIT to CLT is # 1967. I'm scared now.
Ah, if you're going into San Jose, you're a long way from the surf coast. It's quite a drive (mountains, rain forest, jungle, and ferry ride) to get out to the surf coasts. Liberia is the airport most surf folk use...
  • 4 weeks later...
Leaving for Costa Rica tomorrow morning. Pittsburgh to Charlottoe, then landing in San Jose at 2:30p. The house is right by Jaco....OMmlmrWLTyZzYcc0sfjb.png
Heard the roads there are brutal. Don't die on the way to the ocean.
My buddy has been there a bunch of times and knows the way around to everything so I'm confident on living.My liver on the other hand...