I Heart Caffeine

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chances are like one in a gajillion that I am right about this because it's so hard to make the nhl. But I just wanted to throw this wild prediction out there now incase this kid becomes a stud in the

Funny story, I'm home for the holidays and my mom asks if I want to go to the spa today for a massage. I'm like sure. She says she knows this place that has cheap massages. We went to this "spa" massa

Wow...you seem to have an IQ that is lower than Britney Spears' IQ. And a sense of humour that could be equated to, say, watching someone hit their hand with a hammer, laughing about it and, only late

Thanks for this list.I do not recommend BoDog. As pointed out by Sev, they are brutal. I made a few bonuses on their Run to the Cup thing. I had to remind them I won and they finally paid me after 3 emails. Also their minimum withdrawals are $3k increments. So if you have $2,900 in BoDog. It is stucked in their account.I know I had an old account in Sports Interaction and Pinnacle. Looking at maybe opening one at 5dimes.

Mrdannyg is wrong in that pinnacle has the best lines or odds 99% of the time.I use bet365, pinnacle, and 5dimes. I find 5dimes usually has the best lines to bet on, almost always a full point or Atleast half a point off what the standard spread would be on a game. It adds up if you can find the lines with the extra half point.

Mrdannyg is wrong in that pinnacle has the best lines or odds 99% of the time.I use bet365, pinnacle, and 5dimes. I find 5dimes usually has the best lines to bet on, almost always a full point or Atleast half a point off what the standard spread would be on a game. It adds up if you can find the lines with the extra half point.
That's a good point that 5dimes, and some smaller sites, will push lines by half or a full point. The juice is still there though, typically paying -110. Pinnacle lets you move lines, in most instances, and when it does, a half-point favourable move might push a line from -104 to -107ish. For major events, Pinny will be the best the significant majority. For less than major sports, having a range of books can definitely help.
Thoughts for tonight:Anaheim -110 over DallasStill on the Anaheim bandwagon. This team is red hot and their stars of Perry, Getzlaf and Ryan are starting to light it up. Dallas however are still hurting missing Ribero, Jamie Benn and now losing Brendan Morrow on Sunday with an upper body injury. The only scorers left are Eriksson and Ryder.Wager 2 units.Philadelphia -115 over FloridaThis is a tough one since Florida plays very well at home. However I don’t see the Flyers losing 2 games in a row and are looking to bounce back after that hard fought loss against Boston on Sunday. Florida losing Jovanovski is a very big blow to their lineup.Wager 2 units.Colorado -1 +100 over MinnesotaColorado is a young team with tons of speed. Losing Duchene was a big loss to their lineup but they got Peter Mueller back in. Minnesota on the other hand is still reeling from the loss of their captain. They got a much needed win against a depleted Dallas lineup (read above). This Colorado team will run wild on the Wild. Will give up a goal to lower the odds.Wager 1 unit.Nashville +130 over ChicagoNashville is a very discipline and well coached team. They come to play every game. However this is a back to back game which I don’t really like. The reason for this pick is because Chicago is missing Toews. Wager 1 unit.
Decided to change one wager. Not going with Nashville anymore due to the back to back. Going to wager on:Boston -1 +100 over WashingtonWashington losing Ovechkin will really hurt. They are already missing Backstrom and Green. Who is left? Semin. They are done tonight. The Bruins will put a hurting on the Capitals tonight.Wager 1 unit.

134589871 25 Jan 01:05 9.40 TOR Maple Leafs v NY Islanders 12 @ 2.05 25 Jan 01:05 3 x ? BOS Bruins v WAS Capitals <5.5 @ 1.77 25 Jan 01:05 TOR Maple Leafs v NY Islanders <5 @ 2.59 134589752 25 Jan 01:05 2.05 TOR Maple Leafs v NY Islanders 12 @ 2.05

What is with these college basketball games? I know absolutely nothing about NCAA anything.
I love college sports. I watch it more then professional sports. In a span of a week, I probably watch 10-12 NCAA basketball games. I also find the lines are sometimes off by a few points. I follow it religiously. I find it more exciting too with all the fans and they play more full court press..
I usually never bet the grand salami but only bc Dannyg put 4 units on it as his lock of the day, I put 4 units on over 71.5
Im on your side..fading the Salami..OVER ..Dont post that you will now lose, because I will curse you with a Sumo story..