I think it depends how it plays out. He basically has to forgive her out of necessity, since his own survival chances are improved greatly if they stick together. But he will hate her, and hate himself for not doing something. If they show that internal conflict in him, and maybe have it explode at some point, I think it's realistic. If they just, you know, go about their zombie survival lives and never talk about it again or reference it again, well, that is more problematic. I would bet on the latter

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck.   Just use your fucking staff, which you are extremely proficient with, to, like, fucking gently push the ambling fucking mindless fucking zombie away from the guy. Why the fuck would you inst

If you didn't like last night you should stop watching the show cause it ain't getting better than that

I don't know. I would think a place offering survival for others' arrival would be a little more secure, and not so easy to just walk into.

Definitely, I have a eery feeling its full of cannibals.

That seems to be the theory floating around, and that was a pretty big grill Mary had.

Yep a juicy carl-ka-bob ftw. Plus that woman seemed straight out of texas chainsaw.

Definitely, I have a eery feeling its full of cannibals.

“They’re screwing with the wrong people.” lol

So by enlarge this was an awesome episode, best of the season though I think it could've been a better 2hr finale instead. There are too many questions left unanswered considering Tyrese/Carol/Judith were completely ignored and what happened to Beth? (though I can live without knowing about this one).

I didn't like the size of the community of cannibals... I was hoping for more of a family size group instead we got a dozen (or more). I just have a hard time believing that a bunch of random strangers (I assume) would team up to contain & roast some humans. If you're going to be that cruel, slavery would seem like a more plausible scenario considering the size of the group.

They could have redeemed these last 8 eps with a crazy finish, instead they shit the bed again. But despite it all, i still watch and i mostly enjoy it despite my complainimg.

^^ I agree Maggie's fantastic, but that 2nd shot is so photoshopped that it looks like they stuck her head on a different body.

So I was way behind on this show, now caught up. Wow. It finally got legitimately dark and fucked up. The older sister was obviously all screwy, and especially when she was like "I get it now" and Carol was all "Good, I'm glad," obviously she didn't get it and something terrible was about to happen. But I didn't expect her to murder her sister and then be executed by Carol.

The "Carl almost gets raped" scene was badass too. I expected Joe to be Negan from the comic, but instead Rick chomped him to death. Seems like there probably won't really be a Negan.

The "Carl almost gets raped" scene was badass too. I expected Joe to be Negan from the comic, but instead Rick chomped him to death. Seems like there probably won't really be a Negan.

iirc that encounter was pretty much from the comic too.

there were quite a few scenes this season that were lifted from the comic but presented with a slight tweak in the show. killer kid, rick's throat bite, abraham's trio. it's widely speculated that the terminus crew is based off the hunters of the comic. seems like they have a bit more success with episodes that tend to borrow more from the comic.

Yeah it's interesting how it's split from the comic. It's barely following the comic at all now, with a few scenes here and there taken from it and a few larger arcs somewhat related to it, but for the most part it's on its own.

I'm not saying it should follow the comic exactly or that that would make it better, and some of the show's best characters don't even appear in the comic at all. But I agree with you that the stuff they are still pulling from the comic is usually successful.

Also, with the 2 young girls dying unexpectedly I remembered how exciting the story can be when almost any character can die almost any time. It also made me think that this show could really last for 10 or 12 seasons. Not that they'd all be great, but by season 9 the cast could be almost entirely different again, with different directors and even producers if they want. Even though it's already had some pretty bad episodes/seasons, I think the overall feeling of the show might get a lot less stale than something like Dexter or other very popular shows which usually last a bit under 10 seasons. The Walking Dead can introduce new characters without it seeming cheesy or forced.