eh, I went ahead and looked it up. It's called the Dakota smokeless fire pit perfect for fire restricted camping situations, cooking, or zombie apocalypses.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_pit

because zombies won't investigate a noise like a loose car trunk lid banging when it moves but they will head toward campfire smoke.

gjaga;gihea[9ghe4[goiahgreh

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck.   Just use your fucking staff, which you are extremely proficient with, to, like, fucking gently push the ambling fucking mindless fucking zombie away from the guy. Why the fuck would you inst

If you didn't like last night you should stop watching the show cause it ain't getting better than that

After several lackluster efforts, I thought last night's ep was solid all around. Definitely a step in the right direction and I'm very anxious to see where things go from here. The whole Daryl situation with the bandit guys is a good twist and I have a feeling Rick & company is going to have another run in with them which would be a good way to connect the dots.

You know, I don't, in theory, mind a long, quiet exploration in character development, with random zombie drama popping up here and there. The problem is, this writing staff isn't anywhere near good enough to make quiet scenes interesting, or to develop characters in compelling ways.

• Like 1

12+ zombies make as much noise as 1 emaciated dog that is shorter than height the wire is strung.

riiiiiiiiighty oh.

• Like 1

Finally something worth watching.

but i keep asking myself if one or two episodes per season is enough to keep me interested?

Finally something worth watching.

but i keep asking myself if one or two episodes per season is enough to keep me interested?

It's enough to keep me interested, at least for now. Last night's episode was fantastic.

That was downright chilling last night. Dark even by Walking Dead standards.

By that point they really shouldn't have trusted psycho Lizzie to be alone with the girls to begin with but pretty sure most of us were not expecting that outcome.

Well now that the dust has settled.

Let's just all be honest and admit that Tyrese forgiving Carol was the most unrealistic part of the episode.

I sort of disagree, however I think his immediate reaction and how quickly he came to terms with it was unrealistic.

Since Carol took care of business with Lizzie to better the group, then confessing in that moment was the ideal time to get forgiveness from Tyreese. He has to think that what she did was forgivable because she must have done that to better the group back then as well. He also feels very close to her, she's the only known living person he's with at the moment aside from Judith.