• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck.   Just use your fucking staff, which you are extremely proficient with, to, like, fucking gently push the ambling fucking mindless fucking zombie away from the guy. Why the fuck would you inst

If you didn't like last night you should stop watching the show cause it ain't getting better than that

i don't remember him from BoB. i liked his story on OZ though.

He was Toye.

Overall I'm glad the gov storyline is done. I'm peeved that they stretched it out for no good reason only to end up at the same place as the comic.

He was Toye.

Overall I'm glad the gov storyline is done. I'm peeved that they stretched it out for no good reason only to end up at the same place as the comic.

I thought this was pretty strange too. My guess is that the producers said we ain't paying for new sets, so you're doing X more episodes in the prison. That's what happened with that goddam farm.

On the other hand I did like the solo Governor episodes, but the whole prison virus was awful.

They showed the tank initially at the RV camp and had Mitch(?) talk about how he used to drive an ice cream truck and then became a tank driver for the Army...and took it when the zombie apocalypse happened.

My problem with the tank...just willy-nilly shooting off shells at random walls. If I had a tank, I'm pretty sure I'd be really stingy with the ammo since that stuff's not just laying around.

Mid-season finale definitely had a lot of shock moments in it. Was pretty clear Hershel was dead as soon as Rick uttered something like "can still come back from this" to the Governor (as the title's episode was "Too Far Gone").

• 2 months later...

the person who directed tonight's episode should never work in any story telling media ever again.

so...clunky I guess is the word that comes to mind.

i guess i shouldn't have watched TD first. it just sets the bar to high to watch this crap afterward.

Yes. You are most certainly expected to believe they would react like they did in the show.

It would take many hours and multiple thousands of words just to break down one single episode of OH COME ON-ness from this show.

• Like 1

I liked how Glenn's plan was to put on a body-armor suit and just run out into a throng of zombies, get totally surrounded by them and overtaken, hope that none of them bothered to gnaw at his juicy unprotected kneck, and then apparently call upon previously-unknown reserves of strength and break through them and just whatever his way out of there.

i was on such a roller coaster of emotion during glenn's scene. i was fist pumping when he was being all practical by gathering supplies, making a b.o.b. and generally getting his shit together. then i was yelling at the writers and director for insulting my intelligence with his whole breakout silliness. fist pumping when he went back for the girl because 2 is better than one in that scenario. screaming incoherently at the tv, the entire cast, crew, and god with whole molotov cocktail distraction technique.

on the whole it was a net loss of enjoyment for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Best thing was the low vis/low smoke fire the girl made. I think it's called a Cheyenne fire pit or something. I'm not looking up the name. Thing is, she dug out those two holes by hand......I can't help it. I really hate this show.