Adam's Extreme Fcp Yahoo League 2011-12

This is really just an excessive amount of irony. Wins.pngTwo weeks ago when I needed it, my goalies couldn't buy a start much less a win. This week (when I'm playing for 5th place) the fuckers have won more games than they've started.

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither score looks like it's close enough to worry about stat corrections, so I feel pretty comfortable declaring our winners for the season:1st Place - GoBears (Andre) - $160 (50%)2nd Place - runthemover (Ed) - $100 (31.25%)3rd Place - SuperFriends (Jeff) - $60 (18.75%)Congratulations guys, and thanks to all for a great season. Andre, I don't know how you keep doing this but that's two titles in a row now. Way to go!!!Please PM me to confirm your Paypal email addresses, and I'll get your payments out this week. I funded my Paypal account yesterday to pay out but it's going to take a couple days before it clears. Sorry about the delay, I was thinking the title match would run two weeks like it always used to...thinking maybe we'll go back to the old playoff format next year.

Thanks Adam for another great season as commish - I think that the playoffs are a crapshoot so I'll take the luck at the right time. My match with Ingmen was very close in the first round - we were tied up til the last game of the night. It was actually a very close game with RTM as well as I only won faceoffs by 7 and we were tied in assists. My goalies pitching two shutsouts basically helped me sweep the goalie categories to get me the win. I was actually camping this weekend so I knew I wouldn't be able to counteract the Saturday full replacement maneuver so I was sweating a bit on Sunday.Looking forward to next year and I decided to bring back some quotes from early in the year.

Standard deviation says Andre wont do well this year..As a matter of fact I will bet my team against his +4 spots...Meaning I get 4 spots(ie if I finish 5th he finishes 2rd I WIN)I will offer this bet for $20 to the first three posters
Too bad I didn't take this bet nor did anyone elseThe other bet that no one took was the Canada vs USA (which country would the winner reside in)
FYI, I'm onto Andre's strategy. He's going down this year.
Maybe next year Dale
As usual, Andre's team looks like a bunch of crap, with no one to get excited about or looks like a great contributor.And he'll probably win the league.
And that's why Danny has the sickness and the crystal ball

Congrats to Andre! I did my best to play spoiler. I would've felt slightly bad if I beat you now that I know why you weren't playing the Friday/Saturday add/drop game. Only slightly.RE: Draft order, maybe you get to pick when you pick instead of just being 1st overall. Andre drafted 16th and I drafted 15th this year. I didn't look at the rest of the top 8.I've had two 3rds and a 2nd in the past four seasons. Fubar I think has had two 2nds and a 3rd in those same seasons. Andre, three wins in five seasons.ADaM, I'll figure out my info and PM you. You can keep $20 for next year's entry.oh yea. if not for the top 8 making playoffs this year, I wouldn't have been in it. I think that would be hilarious if that goes away next season

Thanks Adam for another great season as commish - I think that the playoffs are a crapshoot so I'll take the luck at the right time. My match with Ingmen was very close in the first round - we were tied up til the last game of the night. It was actually a very close game with RTM as well as I only won faceoffs by 7 and we were tied in assists. My goalies pitching two shutsouts basically helped me sweep the goalie categories to get me the win. I was actually camping this weekend so I knew I wouldn't be able to counteract the Saturday full replacement maneuver so I was sweating a bit on Sunday.Looking forward to next year and I decided to bring back some quotes from early in the year.Too bad I didn't take this bet nor did anyone elseThe other bet that no one took was the Canada vs USA (which country would the winner reside in)Maybe next year DaleAnd that's why Danny has the sickness and the crystal ball
Heh, not exactly a crystal ball. Always pick Andre to win, always be right. Easy game.I can't imagine serge's bet was not withdrawn or something - I would've jumped on that for all the money I have!
Congrats to Andre! I did my best to play spoiler. I would've felt slightly bad if I beat you now that I know why you weren't playing the Friday/Saturday add/drop game. Only slightly.RE: Draft order, maybe you get to pick when you pick instead of just being 1st overall. Andre drafted 16th and I drafted 15th this year. I didn't look at the rest of the top 8.I've had two 3rds and a 2nd in the past four seasons. Fubar I think has had two 2nds and a 3rd in those same seasons. Andre, three wins in five seasons.ADaM, I'll figure out my info and PM you. You can keep $20 for next year's entry.oh yea. if not for the top 8 making playoffs this year, I wouldn't have been in it. I think that would be hilarious if that goes away next season
I had the first pick(Stamkos), wasn't really thrilled at that spot because I think it's more valuable to get two players like 16th and 17th then it is to get 1st pick and the 32nd.

Payments have been made to Andre and Jeff, check your accounts and enjoy your spoils guys. Congrats!Just waiting on Ed to confirm his details and then I'll send his winnings along.

done.thanks!
Thank YOU, and congratulations!All winners have been paid out, per Ed's instructions he's prepaying next year's entry fee so I shipped 80 instead of the full hundo. Thanks again for another great season everyone, hope to see everyone back in September!