• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What's the difference between a particular gene sequence in an abstract sense and a particular gene sequence that exists within a cell? Can you explain the difference in a way that doesn't boil down

This is pretty funny. The problem isn't the itty bitty details. The problem is Romney refuses to say if he's going to play Poker or Go Fish with the cards, and is on record as saying he doesn't know

I see.   I'd rather give the poor tax breaks than give them welfare. As a general rule. Let them keep their money to live on rather than take their money and then provide for them.

A guy on Fox not related to the financial parts at all.
yes, not related at all. totally not making comments about the economy here.I'm sorry to be snarky, but where's the inflation? where's the european apocalypse? people who followed fox's mindset got absolutely crushed so far this year. reality doesn't care which politician you like.
yes, not related at all. totally not making comments about the economy here.I'm sorry to be snarky, but where's the inflation? where's the european apocalypse? people who followed fox's mindset got absolutely crushed so far this year. reality doesn't care which politician you like.
So the 1%ers got crushed?Steve Doocey is the morning show hosts who does light cute stories 3 hours every morning with some chick.
and with the convenience an honest reputable trustworthy company like goldline provides, how could you not BUY BUY BUY?
Compared to the stock market, on specific dates, it's outperformed all major indices, again, over the specific time periods.*This post is not a solicitation to buy or sell gold, you should consult a trusted financial adviser that has no connections to Goldman Sachs before making any financial decisions. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
Again, your point is that since one simple rifle that has almost no moving parts is still in the possession of some random person in Afghanistan means that the weapons being used by the taliban are all US made?
That is very clearly not what I said.
The reality is that it isn't relative. Only the left has the needed shallowness to think that national foreign policy can never change based on changing environments.Which is funny because they apply that thinking to evolution, giving them a lie, and don't apply it to actual reality, preventing them from seeing the truth.
Can you explain what the hell you're talking about?
hmmm they got crushed all 2.5 months of this year...got it. i assume this is kind of like feeling great about your play when you hit a 3 outer because you knew it was coming.bottom line is wealthy people are seldom if ever 100% invested and never sitting out...they have and own to many things to get it all off the table...
That is very clearly not what I said.
But its what you were trying to imply.
Can you explain what the hell you're talking about?
Again, I'll type slow for you.In cliffs:Me: somethingYou: The US gave weapons to the Taliban in the 70s, therefore they are only capable of conducting war because the US gave them guns.Me: Uh..so what, those weapons are mostly gone by now anyway.You: They have a gun from the turn of the century, therefore they still have all weapons they've ever had.Me: Dude...using that logic you should argue that we need to continue to fight the Germans; things change, priorities change, countries change. Trying to imply that what we did 40 years ago was wrong because of what's going on now is silly.You: I have no idea how that is possible.Me: I know, that's why I typed it in cliffs.You: I will respond later today, but I refuse to get it.Me: We know.
But its what you were trying to imply.
No it isn't, and I'm not sure where you got that idea from. I said: we armed the Taliban in their fight against the Soviets in the 1980s, and...they're literally using those weapons in their current war with usand the Taliban are armed with a huge variety of weaponrySo perhaps there was some other time at which I tried to imply that the Taliban was armed solely with weapons supplied by the US? Or are you just pretending?
stuff
Uh, I just meant that I had no idea what your twisted idea of evolution had to do with anything. Also, it was the 80s not the 70s. Are you addicted to telling small lies?
hmmm they got crushed all 2.5 months of this year...got it. i assume this is kind of like feeling great about your play when you hit a 3 outer because you knew it was coming.bottom line is wealthy people are seldom if ever 100% invested and never sitting out...they have and own to many things to get it all off the table...
you didn't become successful by being willingly deceived in business matters. why should it be any different with the way you make decisions about investments?
you didn't become successful by being willingly deceived in business matters. why should it be any different with the way you make decisions about investments?
willingly deceived is a pretty harsh comment, a person can be totally wrong without deceived being a part of the process. i do think that national debt is going to be a huge crushing factor to this economy, the time line for this to hit will be determined in the coming years, the amount of paper BHO and crew created is also going to be a major factor and the EU thing which i make no claims to fully understand is a long way from being settled.all i am saying is in my opinion it is not a time to be sitting 100% cash invested...i don't consider that controversial, i also think you would be insane to be sitting on the sideline 100%. The fact is with all of the different investment plans for retirement, education, tax shelter etc it is very hard for a person with any amount ofr wealth to be checked out...not to mention they almost certainly have various business interest that will float with the current economy and they will certainly have real estate invetments that also are substancial in the big picture not to mention the currency float...there are plenty of ways to stay invested without having every liquid $ in motion.
No it isn't, and I'm not sure where you got that idea from. I said: we armed the Taliban in their fight against the Soviets in the 1980s, and...they're literally using those weapons in their current war with usand the Taliban are armed with a huge variety of weaponrySo perhaps there was some other time at which I tried to imply that the Taliban was armed solely with weapons supplied by the US? Or are you just pretending?Uh, I just meant that I had no idea what your twisted idea of evolution had to do with anything. Also, it was the 80s not the 70s. Are you addicted to telling small lies?
Oh Timmy.You make sly little statements with loaded meanings, then act like someone stole your bicycle for not getting the quotes perfect.It's like liberalism has infected you with the silly idea that you deserve to be understood for what you meant, and not what you say.And the Soviet war in Afghanistan covered both decades...
Hi.I know you're horrible at this whole "intelligent posts" thing, but please at least try.Thanks.- The internet
Your not the boss
Oh Timmy.You make sly little statements with loaded meanings, then act like someone stole your bicycle for not getting the quotes perfect.It's like liberalism has infected you with the silly idea that you deserve to be understood for what you meant, and not what you say.And the Soviet war in Afghanistan covered both decades...
I wasn't being sly. Putting words in my mouth and telling me that I was obviously trying to imply something that I was very much not trying to imply is not the same as not quoting me perfectly. I'm actually asking you to understand me for what I said, not what you think I maybe meant because I'm a skeezy liberal. You're the one who apparently thinks everything I'm saying is bizarre doublespeak and that I have some hidden agenda. Please stop thinking that.And we gave the Taliban arms in the 80s.
I wasn't being sly. Putting words in my mouth and telling me that I was obviously trying to imply something that I was very much not trying to imply is not the same as not quoting me perfectly. I'm actually asking you to understand me for what I said, not what you think I maybe meant because I'm a skeezy liberal. You're the one who apparently thinks everything I'm saying is bizarre doublespeak and that I have some hidden agenda. Please stop thinking that.And we gave the Taliban arms in the 80s.
So ALLL the weapons the taliban use came from Smith and Wesson?Okay crazy man

It is very well done. I saw it yesterday morning, and it had a lot less views. (I thought it was only 7,000 or so, but that seems like a big gain in one day.)