Not sure this part has any basis for reality;This whole "The Us is giving the terrorist recruiters an assist" is garbage. They tried to kill tens of thousands of people in America before we invaded, while our soldiers were not in Iraq or Afghanistan. If they wanted to kill us for being Americans BEFORE we invaded, exactly how are we making it worse by invading?Later on the writer even admits this:
@ BG - The question is not the existence of groups who may have wished(and still wish) to cause harm to the USA. It is the additional numbers of people who may have been moved to commit violence(also murdering their own people in marketplaces and causing instability in Pakistan) due to US military actions in Pakistan and Afghanistan. I think this is the factor to which he is referring.@all - interesting comment on the link that BG gave. The capture of Osama bin Laden may have lead to a situation where his live presence in captivity could have caused increased threats in the form of hostages and inspiration. I liked vbnautilus' summary of the situation.
  • Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pakistan has a very tight relationship with china..BFFs.Anything we leave behind would be reverse engineered by China, just like we reversed engineered the crashed space ships in Roswell to get velcro and fiber optic cables.
So is this sort of thing just standard military protocol?
Obama has decided not to release the photos.Guess you people aren't important enough for Obama to give you information you want.
Or he is just trying to goad the far right crazies into becoming "bin laden is alive-ers" and then he can release the photos next summer and embarrass the right some more.
So is this sort of thing just standard military protocol?
To deprive the enemy of access is totally standard. Of course Al Queida can't use a helicopter, they are primitive nobodies who need the support of pacifist and liberals to stay alive.But we know about china, remember the US spy plane that got its wing clipped and had to make an emergency landing in China, where the Chinese gave it a 'safety' inspection that included the complete dismantling of the airplane and returning it 2 months later?
Or he is just trying to goad the far right crazies into becoming "bin laden is alive-ers" and then he can release the photos next summer and embarrass the right some more.
So your contention is that Obama is so devoid of substance they he is forced to make up things to give himself credibility?I can see your point.
Here's a new avatar for you BG.
I'm confused...what does Bush have to do with a fantasy adventure book?Other than both of them being awesome, and loved by hundreds of millions of people?
To deprive the enemy of access is totally standard. Of course Al Queida can't use a helicopter, they are primitive nobodies who need the support of pacifist and liberals to stay alive.But we know about china, remember the US spy plane that got its wing clipped and had to make an emergency landing in China, where the Chinese gave it a 'safety' inspection that included the complete dismantling of the airplane and returning it 2 months later?
They seemed able to fly planes. No?Yeah, the USA wouldn't want to "inspect" a Chinese spy plane forced to land on USA soil.
So your contention is that Obama is so devoid of substance they he is forced to make up things to give himself credibility?I can see your point.
Perhaps he'll release the photos when he finds the WMD Bush was looking for.
They seemed able to fly planes. No?
No, they can point a plane. Flying requires more skills than they are capable of.
Yeah, the USA wouldn't want to "inspect" a Chinese spy plane forced to land on USA soil.
Ahhhhh...you are defending the communist Chinese now...At least you are consistent with you Euro-Chic hatred of America.
Perhaps he'll release the photos when he finds the WMD Bush was looking for.
So he's petty?Yea, I can see your point as well.
I'm confused...what does Bush have to do with a fantasy adventure book?Other than both of them being awesome, and loved by hundreds of millions of people?
You had me at, "I'm confused."
More that the right is prone to craziness and easily embarrassed.....easily evidenced by the fact that you accuse him of making things up when it is his detractors who invented the birther issue.I'm also unsure you know what a pacifist and a liberal are. If you weren't just trolling everybody, I'd give details why.
No, they can point a plane. Flying requires more skills than they are capable of.Ahhhhh...you are defending the communist Chinese now...At least you are consistent with you Euro-Chic hatred of America.
I'm hardly defending anyone, but China does make many fine products.

In his 2007 Manning Clark Lecture, 'Restoring the Primacy of Reason', Barry Jones [one-time Science minister in the Australian Parliament, long-time member of Parliament, and well known media personality] noted several similarities between the religious motivations of US President George W. Bush and the leader of al-Qaeda, Osama bin Laden: 'Both are on a divine mission, fundamentalists, punitive, monocultural, prefer faith over evidence, believe in pre-emptive strikes and that necessity overrides the rule of law, manipulate fear, confuse revenge with justice...'

More that the right is prone to craziness and easily embarrassed.....easily evidenced by the fact that you accuse him of making things up when it is his detractors who invented the birther issue.
Cause the left was so fair in their treatment of Bush...
I'm also unsure you know what a pacifist and a liberal are. If you weren't just trolling everybody, I'd give details why.
Are they anything like evolutionist?I'm betting there was a Neville Chamberlain poster in your dorm room...Not betting with US money mind you...for obvious reasons.
In his 2007 Manning Clark Lecture, 'Restoring the Primacy of Reason', Barry Jones [one-time Science minister in the Australian Parliament, long-time member of Parliament, and well known media personality] noted several similarities between the religious motivations of US President George W. Bush and the leader of al-Qaeda, Osama bin Laden: 'Both are on a divine mission, fundamentalists, punitive, monocultural, prefer faith over evidence, believe in pre-emptive strikes and that necessity overrides the rule of law, manipulate fear, confuse revenge with justice...'
Yes, we all now the left likes to pretend they know the inner workings of people they have never met.And that their motivations are pure, but everyone else's is evil based, because they are different than theirs.This is not new, nor is it accurate.But I can see why this excites you guys. "Ohhhh, here's some words on the internet that says that Bush and Osama are exactly the same. see we were right to hate Bush"
Yes, we all now the left likes to pretend they know the inner workings of people they have never met.And that their motivations are pure, but everyone else's is evil based, because they are different than theirs.This is not new, nor is it accurate.But I can see why this excites you guys. "Ohhhh, here's some words on the internet that says that Bush and Osama are exactly the same. see we were right to hate Bush"
I really don't know (or care) what Left, Right, Republican, Democrat, neo-euro chic means, but it sure seems to simplify things for you so you can easily label people as you choose. And then you talk about others pretending to know the "inner workings" of others.I didn't compare Bush's motivations to anyone's motivations I considered pure. Instead of trolling in your semi-serious way why don't you point out what you consider to be inaccurate?
I really don't know (or care) what Left, Right, Republican, Democrat, neo-euro chic means, but it sure seems to simplify things for you so you can easily label people as you choose. And then you talk about others pretending to know the "inner workings" of others.I didn't compare Bush's motivations to anyone's motivations I considered pure. Instead of trolling in your semi-serious way why don't you point out what you consider to be inaccurate?
Inaccurate about a guy speculating that he understands the reasons why Bush did what he did without ever having actually met him?Okay...I think it was inaccurate that he has any clue what he is talking about. I suspect he is a moron, who came in second in the Special Olympics and it has been traumatic for him and now he lashes out ridiculously, hoping someone will listen to him.That and he's ugly. Inside, because he secretly wishes he was a women. Which explains his love for cats.Now imagine how accurate I am about a guy I've never met!That's how accurate he is.
Inaccurate about a guy speculating that he understands the reasons why Bush did what he did without ever having actually met him?Okay...I think it was inaccurate that he has any clue what he is talking about. I suspect he is a moron, who came in second in the Special Olympics and it has been traumatic for him and now he lashes out ridiculously, hoping someone will listen to him.That and he's ugly. Inside, because he secretly wishes he was a women. Which explains his love for cats.Now imagine how accurate I am about a guy I've never met!That's how accurate he is.
How dare people judge others based on their actions. I'm sure Osama Bin Laden was a very nice gentleman.

Its being reported that among the cabbages and potatoes he was growing was numerous cannabis plants.Since smoking weed is against islamic law he might lose a few muslim sympathisers.On the plus side, he will be hailed as a visionary in san francisco, and other progressive enclaves.

How dare people judge others based on their actions. I'm sure Osama Bin Laden was a very nice gentleman.
Bush isn't being judged for his actions, he is being judged on the motivation behind his actions.By a guy who never met him.That you are defending.See, your actions are why I called you left, because I in fact did judge you based on your actions/posts.You are idolizing some guy who is telling you that Bush didn't use facts to make a decision, he used faith.Do you see why I am right and you are wrong?Cause everyone else does...
Its being reported that among the cabbages and potatoes he was growing was numerous cannabis plants.Since smoking weed is against islamic law he might lose a few muslim sympathisers.On the plus side, he will be hailed as a visionary in san francisco, and other progressive enclaves.
That explains why all the leftist radio shows are starting off their shows with the phrase: "Told you he was cool"