t1larg.obama.situation.room.twh.jpgObama and his crew watching "updates" of the assault. Apparently Obama watched it on video as it happened. It's not clear if that's what this is a picture of, or if it was a smaller circle of people who actually watched the assault itself. Either way, Wikileaks I'm counting on you here. Come on!
  • Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean to release the video of the strike, right?Me too. I want to see that.The only thing that bothers me about the above scene is the complete lack of cigarettes and ashtrays on the table. During an event like that, the people I want running the country are men who smoke, cuss, drink and have mistresses. The closest thing in that picture would be Biden (who I really, really like).

You mean to release the video of the strike, right?Me too. I want to see that.The only thing that bothers me about the above picture is the complete lack of cigarettes and ashtrays on the table. During an event like that, the people I want running the country are men who smoke.
Kind of looks like Hillary is taking a drag if you look at it right.
You mean to release the video of the strike, right?Me too. I want to see that.The only thing that bothers me about the above picture is the complete lack of cigarettes and ashtrays on the table. During an event like that, the people I want running the country are men who smoke.
http://www.cnn.com/2011/TECH/web/05/02/bin...dex.html?hpt=C2
The White House and Central Intelligence Agency didn't have access to a live audio feed, but they were able to tap other communications, a U.S. official told CNN. There was some live video, though the official declined to elaborate on the nature of that footage.
You mean to release the video of the strike, right?Me too. I want to see that.The only thing that bothers me about the above scene is the complete lack of cigarettes and ashtrays on the table. During an event like that, the people I want running the country are men who smoke, cuss, drink and have mistresses. The closest thing in that picture would be Biden (who I really, really like).
They're also supposed to be all white men with their protestant wives busy in the kitchen making raw red meat sammiches. WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO OUR GOVERNMENT?!?!?!?!?! ARE WE NOW FRANCE?!?!?!home-alone.png
t1larg.obama.situation.room.twh.jpgObama and his crew watching "updates" of the assault. Apparently Obama watched it on video as it happened. It's not clear if that's what this is a picture of, or if it was a smaller circle of people who actually watched the assault itself. Either way, Wikileaks I'm counting on you here. Come on!
would love to get an experts body language analysis of this photo.
They're also supposed to be all white men with their protestant wives busy in the kitchen making raw red meat sammiches.
Correct.
ARE WE NOW FRANCE?!?!?!
Yes.
Hilary is covering her mouth.That's a sign she's probably bluffing. About what exactly, I'm not sure.That's all I got.

this was probably already mentioned, but didnt read entire thread ....."Twenty-three children and nine women were in the compound at the time of the assault and were turned over to Pakistani authorities, said a U.S. official who requested anonymity to discuss an intelligence matter. "This on top of Bin Laden, his wife, son, shield lady, courier, etc.No wonder there were no phones or internet in the compound.How nearly 40 some people (plus who knows how many of his Al Qaida cohorts?) kept his whereabouts completely silent is pretty impressive.

Biden: Whoa, is that his frigging eyeball?Obama: There goes his frigging eyeball.Hillary: Oh my..this is so gross.Guy on computer: Okay, gotta trade Osama off my fantasy terrorist team before everyone finds out.
joerogan Joe Roganby simplymzThey buried Osama out to sea right after Japan released radioactive water into the ocean. This has the makings of an awesome monster movie
Geronimo?
It's actually an excellent choice. Geronimo was an apache war chief, and was basically a terrorist of the old west, leading guerrilla campaigns against both mexicans and americans on both sides of the border, butchering civilians in horrific ways to try and scare white settlers off their lands. Plus, it's fun to shout.
I wonder how John Lithgow got an invite.
I was going to ask a similar question only I was going to be a little more obscure and refer to him as the Trinity Killer.
Rumors are the were actually watching the new pilot of 2 1/ 2 men
The story now[/url] is that 4 years ago the guy we waterboarded gave us the name of Usama's courier. 2 years ago we found the courier and began following him, until he led us to Usama.
Yeah, that story is turning out to be false. At least, the way you present it. They did waterboard the guy, but his mentioning the courier was totally unrelated, and given under routine, moral questioning. This spin is just the latest story to try to cover up the immorality of their actions.
Yeah, that story is turning out to be false. At least, the way you present it. They did waterboard the guy, but his mentioning the courier was totally unrelated, and given under routine, moral questioning. This spin is just the latest story to try to cover up the immorality of their actions.
Maybe. Don't you think he could have given information more freely because of the threat of more waterboarding? I mean, discipline always works with my kids.
Someone on Reddit came up with this analysis:D4enE.jpg
Spin? Cover-up? Immorality?shocked.jpg
Maybe. Don't you think he could have given information more freely because of the threat of more waterboarding? I mean, discipline always works with my kids.
Yea, they clearly said they waterboarded him once, then just the threat of waterboarding was all they needed to do afterwards.So anyone think Obama is kind of screwed?A few months ago his administration was going after legal charges against the spies who got this information, while also court marshaling the Navy Seals who gave a terrorist a fat lip after they captured him.Now they are using the same info and the telling the Seals to go in with guns free to shoot anything that moves?I don't think Obama was as on board to this whole operation as he was stuck having to go along with it.No way he could survive if it was leaked out just before the election that he refused to get Osama because the intel came from waterboarding and the need for the Seals to be allowed to shoot anything was necessary.His base is more likely to get upset once they put two and two together ( could take a while ) than my side is going to change their vote.