Official Sunday $5 Million Thread With Last Longers

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gl to all of you playing, barring some miracle i wont be in. Waited too long to try satties, pretty much my own fault. I have tomorrow off so i can be on the rail for hours on end. Gogogo hual!

gl to all of you playing, barring some miracle i wont be in. Waited too long to try satties, pretty much my own fault. I have tomorrow off so i can be on the rail for hours on end. Gogogo hual!
Get in the $11 supersat

Hello Big_M,We have transferred USD 60.00 to your account as requested by 'Mr. Sparco'.Hello Big_M,We have transferred USD 60.00 to your account as requested by 'ADDILAC299'.

Well, that was interesting. A few minutes ago, the PT3 servers went down. Apparently when that happens, registered PT3 users get a message that there "trial period" has ended. It looked for a while like I (and quite a few others judging from the posts in the PT3 thread on 2+2) would have to play without stats, but fortunately they managed to solve it very quickly.

Well, that was interesting. A few minutes ago, the PT3 servers went down. Apparently when that happens, registered PT3 users get a message that there "trial period" has ended. It looked for a while like I (and quite a few others judging from the posts in the PT3 thread on 2+2) would have to play without stats, but fortunately they managed to solve it very quickly.
That would have sucked, I must have logged on after this happened.