Official Sunday $5 Million Thread With Last Longers

I'm in for what should be an epic Sunday Million today with at least $5 Million in total prize money.I'm going to hold the money for 2 different last longers. One at $50 and one at $10 for the low rollers.Please send your money to Big_M (Canada) - You can enter the last longer after the start of the tourney only if you late registered and have posted in this thread shortly after you registered.$10 Last Longer Big_Mseat3ismineskully92Blue Baboonrcgs59donk4lifeGWCGWCMr. SparcoADDILAC299DiamondDixisilicon99kobe2odom8armen13TrueAce13$50 Last LongerBig_Mseat3ismineskully92Blue Baboondonk4lifeMr. SparcoADDILAC299armen13TrueAce13

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

in for $10.00 , I might get stupid will see lolshipped

Hello Big_M,We have transferred USD 60.00 to your account as requested by 'seat3ismine'.Hello Big_M,We have transferred USD 60.00 to your account as requested by 'skully92'.Hello Big_M,We have transferred USD 60.00 to your account as requested by 'Blue Baboon'.Hello Big_M,We have transferred USD 10.00 to your account as requested by 'rcgs59'

I'll give you really good odds on that bet Rose, we'll use a neutral committee to judge.
pffffdon't laugh all but this will be my 1st Sunday Mill, gl me
sent $60 for donk4life
I'm going to have kobe2odom8 send for me because I don't have enough on stars.
Hello Big_M,We have transferred USD 60.00 to your account as requested by 'kobe2odom8'