New To The Forum

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This whole thread is pretty fantastic.Welcome to the forums.I recommend reading through the back history at the NL hold'em forum (if hat is your thing). Hardly anybody posts there anymore, but there is some good wisdom to be found from a few people in there.

Glad to hear that. She seems a bit forward which is nice lol. So do you guys host any private league here within a reasonable price range, or do you guys just kinda talk and throw ideas back and forth? I've looked at quite a bit of the post recently and they are pretty friggin hilarious at certain points.
Here, we mostly just fuck around. FCP has a Pokerstars Home Games group that has $1-$5 tourneys and cheap cash games. There's a thread about it in General Poker Forum.

Wow, didn't expect to get this big of a response, but great. If you are visiting SD, and you love italian food, I would HIGHLY suggest Little Italy's (down SD) Fellipes resteraunt. Forgive my spelling. My MOS is 6046: Maint Admin. Very boring job, but you can thank my wonderful mother who threatened my father with divorce if he let me sign up anywhere else lol. I am stationed in Miramar. I will definitly have to take a look at the home games stuff, so thanks for the invite. My info on PP is ezelisko if you guys wanna hit me up. Donations always appreciated :club:. Thanks for introducing yourselves. I appreciate it.

Wow, didn't expect to get this big of a response, but great. If you are visiting SD, and you love italian food, I would HIGHLY suggest Little Italy's (down SD) Fellipes resteraunt. Forgive my spelling. My MOS is 6046: Maint Admin. Very boring job, but you can thank my wonderful mother who threatened my father with divorce if he let me sign up anywhere else lol. I am stationed in Miramar. I will definitly have to take a look at the home games stuff, so thanks for the invite. My info on PP is ezelisko if you guys wanna hit me up. Donations always appreciated :club:. Thanks for introducing yourselves. I appreciate it.
I understand that the Marine's paycheck comes from the department of the Navy...is this true?Wouldn't this make you unofficially swabbies?That's what the Navy guys in my home game tell the former Marine in our group.For some reason they find this funny.
I understand that the Marine's paycheck comes from the department of the Navy...is this true?Wouldn't this make you unofficially swabbies?That's what the Navy guys in my home game tell the former Marine in our group.For some reason they find this funny.
Yea, the Marine's paycheck is from the navy, but the navy is too cheap to give us anything worthwhile. Navy gives us grief for that, but ask who is senior in ceremonies and such. It involves flag placement. Also, thank your buddies for being the worlds best taxi service :club:. Kidding. I have respect for anyone who is willing to stand up for the country. We just look great doing it.

SO I X$^ve5g [ ****!LMAO!I accidently left my caps lock on and then types faster than my kelofasoiahdssahofasoihasoiasoiasoihasoihashosahoisahoiasoihasihoashoiashoiahsoiahsoiasihosahoiI think that's a town in Asia. LOOl. .OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SO I X$^ve5g [ ****!LMAO!I accidently left my caps lock on and then types faster than my kelofasoiahdssahofasoihasoiasoiasoihasoihashosahoisahoiasoihasihoashoiashoiahsoiahsoiasihosahoiI think that's a town in Asia. LOOl. .OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Now might be a good time to get back on the Meds,
Yea, the Marine's paycheck is from the navy, but the navy is too cheap to give us anything worthwhile. Navy gives us grief for that, but ask who is senior in ceremonies and such. It involves flag placement. Also, thank your buddies for being the worlds best taxi service :club:. Kidding. I have respect for anyone who is willing to stand up for the country. We just look great doing it.
That MUST be the standard line, because that's almost word for word what my buddy says.His brother was a door gunner who died at Khe San, so he honors the Corp, even though he was only in for 10 years.But my brother in law is a 3 star admiral, so I guess I lean Navy, even though I was raised Air force brat.

3 star admiral? Ask him if he wants to donate to the eric zelisko pokerstars foundation lol. Thats pretty cool. Must have been a very difficult climb for him to that rank, politics and all. Thats the one thing I am not a fan of once you hit SSgt. It's all about politics :club:. Not a political type of person. I would rather get the job done and move on.

3 star admiral? Ask him if he wants to donate to the eric zelisko pokerstars foundation lol. Thats pretty cool. Must have been a very difficult climb for him to that rank, politics and all. Thats the one thing I am not a fan of once you hit SSgt. It's all about politics :club:. Not a political type of person. I would rather get the job done and move on.
No clue, we talk mostly golf and fishing, or how to stop our wives from shopping.But I understand he is getting ready to retire from the Navy, so now the real money begins.
its mostly about working hard and not pissing anyone off tho...from what i understand from my father