The Polling Place

Relevant to the previous post: ICANN is an inch away from completely liberalizing the TLD space (the right of the dot), which means that Coke can become .coke, Ford can become .ford, in addition to any number of "custom" TLD's that will be sold to the public, like .NYC for New York City, .music, .gay (I'm not kidding- go ahead and click it), etc, etc, etc...The complexion of the internet is about to change a lot in the next 10 years. How the public digests this is yet to be seen, but everyone from trademark owners to domainers to marketers are anxious.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, it would be pretty hard to find another Wang.

Who to engage: http://imgur.com/a/cf5LN   Who to avoid: http://imgur.com/a/gEznR

As a Winner, Wang, that's my instinct. That's why people root against people like me and LeBron.

HEY SKELETON REMEMBER WHEN YOU HAD THAT OTHER POLL ASKING IF WE WERE EVEN GOING TO WATCH THE SUPER BOWL BUT NOW YOU HAVE THIS OTHER POLL WHERE YOU JUST ASSUME EVERYBODY DID WATCH THE SUPER BOWL WELL THAT'S PRETTY STUPID ISN'T IT WHEN NOT EVERYBODY WATCHED THE SUPER BOWL SO HOW COULD WE RATE THE COMMERCIALS HUH STUPID

I would kill Mercury69 for a Chevy Volt.
who wants to chip in and buy brv a chevy volt?
I'm guessing that rich Jewish semi-doctors aren't their target-market. All the rednecks probably loved it. It was pro-American. It was pro-Hope. It even had a non-black rapper. That's the tri-fecta of a good Superbowl commercial for nationalists.
I just watched the commercial. it was good. still not ever gonna buy a fucking chrysler though.
Relevant to the previous post: ICANN is an inch away from completely liberalizing the TLD space (the right of the dot), which means that Coke can become .coke, Ford can become .ford, in addition to any number of "custom" TLD's that will be sold to the public, like .NYC for New York City, .music, .gay (I'm not kidding- go ahead and click it), etc, etc, etc...The complexion of the internet is about to change a lot in the next 10 years. How the public digests this is yet to be seen, but everyone from trademark owners to domainers to marketers are anxious.
I call dibs on .fart.EDIT: Aaaaaaand this is why I post so rarely nowadays.
Serious question, please serious answers (there are no funny answers- just right answers, wrong answers and dumb answers). Without going to the internet and watching the commercial again, going by memory alone, based on what you saw last night, can you tell me what was Godaddy promoting?
The new domain .coEDIT: oops. You already went into it.
And my laughter at you continues...
I think there is some sort of disconnect in how I communicate. At least I'm still in college and have a chance to improve. I was saying that "many people would perceive this commercial to be Pro Amer...."
I just watched the commercial. it was good. still not ever gonna buy a fucking chrysler though.
Agreed. Chrysler's suck. (...and they are foreign!!)
Hotbox!By the way, it's weak songwriting, not bad songwriting.
How much love do I lose when I tell you that I think of this song every time I see your name? Yeah, I suck.
I voted for Gymkata.
I did too, and that was even before I googled what it was. happy with my choice now.also: this has probably been my favorite poll so far.
I...don't......know?
I don't think you're reeeadeh for skeleton jeeelleh