The Polling Place

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, it would be pretty hard to find another Wang.

Who to engage: http://imgur.com/a/cf5LN   Who to avoid: http://imgur.com/a/gEznR

As a Winner, Wang, that's my instinct. That's why people root against people like me and LeBron.

I personally clean the toilet in my own house every single time I sit on it, even if I use it twice in the same day.
Can you catch infidelity from an unclean toilet seat ?
Is Emma Watson 18 yet? If not, Emma Watson.If she is 18, still Emma Watson, but I'd want to be a little drunk.
she will be 21 in April.
But the the the Bears...suckalso I just took a dump, please change my time answer from before noon to after
Yeah well cigars stink!
Depending on what those comments are, perhaps... If you work for Bobs Auto Repair but go around town telling everyone that Bobs Auto Repair is a dump, Bob finds out and brings you in the office, what does he owe you at that point?Obviously, abuse is very possible- for example, stark-raving vegetarian boss who sees an employee talking about next weeks barbecue... So, it depends on what's being said. Facebook isn't much of a mystery. If you aren't comfortable with people knowing you exist, don't have a FB account. If you don't want the world to know what you have to say, don't make posts. If you only want certain people to know what you have to say, set your shit to private and don't friend people who you don't want seeing your posts. Don't talk shit about people on facebook unless you're OK with them finding out- because they will.
The discussion about FB posting came out of the Nword aka idiot who wore his Packers tie to work last Monday. Dumber than posting on FB IMO.
Okay real womenEmma Watson- bonus can casts spells.Natalie Portman- Princess on another planet.Queen Rania of Jordan.
F, K, M
as a guy who's spent his whole life in friendsville, that guy is on his way, if not there already.
He missed out the key context that every time the girl explained a rational reason why she didn't want to kiss right then and there. Skully you meanie.
I think this is the correct order.
Just a suggestion: When you make a new poll, make a post with the poll questions and possible answers. When you close a poll, make a post with the results. That way, none of this is lost in the sands of time.
He missed out the key context that every time the girl explained a rational reason why she didn't want to kiss right then and there. Skully you meanie.
but what if we went deeper. i suspect some subconscious reasons (for not kissing him) have found there way into your mind. something from a half remembered dream.
Just a suggestion: When you make a new poll, make a post with the poll questions and possible answers. When you close a poll, make a post with the results. That way, none of this is lost in the sands of time.
I've been updating the first post. I figured it would be easier to track that way. I don't know how long that can continue though; is there a size limit for posts?
I've been updating the first post. I figured it would be easier to track that way. I don't know how long that can continue though; is there a size limit for posts?
Oh, I see. That's probably a good idea. No, I don't think there's a size limit, though it does lend itself to accidentally deleting everything, so be careful.

I think you are good on post size. That joke that I believe JLL posted about the guy in the desert was pretty long. I think if printed it would stretch from San Jose to Flagstaff.

I think this is the correct order.
Actually, I'm not totally sure that there is an incorrect order.
Hell NoThis is what Chicago Style Pizza looks like.09-wd0709-Chicago-Style-Stuffed-Pizza.jpg
The crust looks amazing but the rest looks kind of gross. My stomach hurts just looking at it.
This is the biggest difference to me.
We know how important quality sausage is to you...
Okay real womenEmma Watson- bonus can casts spells.emma_watson_swimsuit-1253574546.jpgNatalie Portman- Princess on another planet.1964440365_10046417070.jpgQueen Rania of Jordan.rania1.jpg
Yes.

If a worst poster poll comes along, I've just researched a name to be added.I saw a post from phlegm recently and the narration in the back of my head was, "This guy is horrible. Probably every time. He isn't particularly memorable, but he's fucking terrible. Horrible combination. I don't recall any of his posts in particular. But something about 'phlegm' leaves a bad taste in my subconscious. So, he's probably in that rare and pitiable 'really fucking bad yet still not bad enough to be memorable' category. Let me check this out."So I searched his posts and read about 30 at random to get a sample. I was going to read more to overcome statistical anomaly but couldn't.I dare you, I dare anyone, I DARE YOU to read all of 1300ish posts in a row and not kill yourself.If anyone takes this challenge, please report back. I want to know how you felt before you began and after, your outlook on life before and after, your thoughts on phlegm, your thoughts on yourself and more.

If a worst poster poll comes along, I've just researched a name to be added.I saw a post from phlegm recently and the narration in the back of my head was, "This guy is horrible. Probably every time. He isn't particularly memorable, but he's fucking terrible. Horrible combination. I don't recall any of his posts in particular. But something about 'phlegm' leaves a bad taste in my subconscious. So, he's probably in that rare and pitiable 'really fucking bad yet still not bad enough to be memorable' category. Let me check this out."So I searched his posts and read about 30 at random to get a sample. I was going to read more to overcome statistical anomaly but couldn't.I dare you, I dare anyone, I DARE YOU to read all of 1300ish posts in a row and not kill yourself.If anyone takes this challenge, please report back. I want to know how you felt before you began and after, your outlook on life before and after, your thoughts on phlegm, your thoughts on yourself and more.
He was your first round KOOT match-up!
Spademan [ 33 ] phlegm [ 10 ]
Who picked less than 6 months? I'll bet it was Mercury.
Less than 6 months is pretty silly. The piano playing and the ice sculpting have to rule that option out.Trivia: they were originally going to make it so that he was trapped in that day for 10,000 years.
Less than 6 months is pretty silly. The piano playing and the ice sculpting have to rule that option out.Trivia: they were originally going to make it so that he was trapped in that day for 10,000 years.
The learning of the French language might rule that out also.I wonder how they would have ended it. Thank goodness they changed their minds.