The Polling Place

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, it would be pretty hard to find another Wang.

Who to engage: http://imgur.com/a/cf5LN   Who to avoid: http://imgur.com/a/gEznR

As a Winner, Wang, that's my instinct. That's why people root against people like me and LeBron.

On Friday night I didn't have sex. We watched love and other drugs and Anne Hathaway was naked a lot in it. She was fine with me commenting on it and didn't get all jealous and weird. I needed to leave by midnight but the movie went til 12:17. I was trying to give her a goodnight kiss on the couch and she stood up and led me to her bed and threw me down, ripped my pants off and gave me an intense BJ like she was getting paid by the minute and then swallowed it downand laid on top of me with her heart beating out of her chest. She was loving what she had just done.

This is for the non thread members who are submitting votes. I'm screwed though, everyone thinks by voting for Frau maybe they can go visit her in LA and she'll have sex with them

I'm not going to vote because something about power rankings and I don't want to mess up whatever.

If I were to vote though;

brv-because boobs

napa Don-because.....black ****?

Kinder-because entertainment posts--Edit: changing to TommyGavin because of the above Penthouse letters post.

ChaX2-because stuff

I'm not counting any votes of non-participants.

Participants = anyone who has appeared in the power rankings, not just those in the playoffs.

If that wasn't clear.

Brvy is the only playoff contestant who hasn't voted yet.

OK, so I changed a few votes based on who voted for and against me.

I expected napa to vote against me; brv is his bro. I did NOT expect ron mexico to do the same. so I had to go with napa.

horrible toss-up between TG and FTK. both voted for me, neither ever gave me openly hurtful advice. I suppose the race is already decided based on the number of remaining votes, but I went with TG hoping to save him from a crushing defeat. I hope FTK can appreciate the difficult spot I was in.

I'm holding this against you if you're still alive next round.

I won't be alive, so it doesn't matter, but in my defense, I was on my phone, and didn't have but a couple seconds. I didn't think I would be able to vote on my phone and didn't think I would be able to get to a computer in time.

It's unfortunate, because I saved something awesome for next week.

OK, so I changed a few votes based on who voted for and against me.

I expected napa to vote against me; brv is his bro. I did NOT expect ron mexico to do the same. so I had to go with napa.

horrible toss-up between TG and FTK. both voted for me, neither ever gave me openly hurtful advice. I suppose the race is already decided based on the number of remaining votes, but I went with TG hoping to save him from a crushing defeat. I hope FTK can appreciate the difficult spot I was in.

Personally I think you should vote for me. I was really the only one trying to help you. And my advice helped you get a laugh from OC.