The Polling Place

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, it would be pretty hard to find another Wang.

Who to engage: http://imgur.com/a/cf5LN   Who to avoid: http://imgur.com/a/gEznR

As a Winner, Wang, that's my instinct. That's why people root against people like me and LeBron.

I voted for Misti blue. With like... 4-12 seconds of research you could probably figure out my real name and where I live.

Ummm...Dopey from 7 dwarfs? You still living in the woods?

You don't have to use the guy's post to admit to voting me out too, ya know....just admit it, what a wonderful world this would be, if guys wouldn't hide behind some anonymous polling shit thread!

It's not anonymous when we tell you we voted for you.

Why do I have to cast a vote on top too? I don't wanna...I just wanna cast a vote for myself!

Funny ...usually forums want members to sign up, meanwhile you're trying to drive us away?

How many of you are there?

You only told me you voted for me once I called the poll dumb for being anonymous duh!

It has to be anonymous so Essay doesn't get mad at Ron for voting for him. Other than that clearly

No one else is hiding behind anonymity so your complaining is only garnering more votes! Shhh

• Like 2

It has to be anonymous so Essay doesn't get mad at Ron for voting for him. Other than that clearly

No one else is hiding behind anonymity so your complaining is only garnering more votes! Shhh

LOL I don't care for the votes...unless I am REALLY gonna be booted out of the forum? awwwwww *me sad now* :(

Odd how misti had 11 votes and now has 10 and mex has 1. Intrigue.

I didn't remove my vote on myself, you have my word. I'm ready to play...just let me know when you want me out

The first bracket is a slam dunk. Fooker does nothing around camp and just talks about super nuanced internalized relationship minutia all day and night.

Second bracket; Mexico voted for himself for the deprecation and knows he's going to the next round so why not. Seems a bit weird since it's anonymous.

Little known fact since he goes off and sleeps by himself on the beach but Misti snores really loudly.