The Polling Place

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, it would be pretty hard to find another Wang.

Who to engage: http://imgur.com/a/cf5LN   Who to avoid: http://imgur.com/a/gEznR

As a Winner, Wang, that's my instinct. That's why people root against people like me and LeBron.

Creepy

Buying pass and maxing out a couple of times. (What I did, but in hindsight, I may just have paid as a went)

Equal parts awful and reason for living, although I have no complaints

Penthouse downtown condo, but I'll need money to always go out and be a man about town. Beach house is 2nd

I'll take them, on certain days

Was hanging with one dude when they cut me off, he bought me a huge Fosters can. Later found out he was paying cash per drink. A nice gesture. Warmed my heart. Later, at a blackjack table, he was down to his last bet and I was on fire, so I tossed him a green. It's how I do

creepy

buying pass, full allotment couple times (though probably being beans too)

awful, giving up (though that's not completely true since I'm the one that's awful and women are just reacting to that, but I'm still giving up.)

land

SUUUUUUUUPER Creepy

Not drinking, due to equal parts expense and not caring enough about drinking

beautiful and enjoyable

Penthouse

I don't know about the internet but that's a hell of a sledding hill.

I don't really know what most of those shows award to the winner.

The fact that Ocho does know is a little disturbing.

I chose Survivor because a) I assumed it was the highest award, b) it seems like it would be a cool challenge to go through the steps to win (I assume you can't just sit out and win anyways), c) there's less stigma perhaps than in winning The Bachelor or something.

I also chose to be on The Amazing Race even though I've never seen an episode.

You travel around the world, right?

Yeah, exactly. I'm fairly confident that I wouldn't be the first out in The Amazing Race so we'd get to see a few countries (at a very hectic pace, mind you) at the very least. I picked it over Survivor (despite my reasoning for #3) because I don't want to put myself through Survivor and not win, and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't win.

I have only watched one season of Amazing Race and Survivor. 2 or 3 of Big Brother. Two of the Bachelor. It'll suck you in. Those women are insane

Edit: hey, wait a minute. Survivor might be a good diet head start