The Polling Place

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, it would be pretty hard to find another Wang.

Who to engage: http://imgur.com/a/cf5LN   Who to avoid: http://imgur.com/a/gEznR

As a Winner, Wang, that's my instinct. That's why people root against people like me and LeBron.

I want another option on Tebow:I hate him because he's a running back masquerading as a quarterback and I don't believe his religion schtick for a second, i.e. I think it's only a matter of time before we find out he's a rapist or satan.

I want another option on Tebow:I hate him because he's a running back masquerading as a quarterback and I don't believe his religion schtick for a second, i.e. I think it's only a matter of time before we find out he's a rapist or satan.
Really?You're a weird guy, Ace.
Really?You're a weird guy, Ace.
Really."And when you pray, you must not be like the hypocrites; for they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and at the street corners, that they may be seen by men. Truly, I say to you they have received their reward. But when you pray, go into your room (or closet.) and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret..." (Matthew 6:5-6 RSV)People who do what he does are obviously exploiting religion for personal gain. You know, like George W. Bush did. How many inbred redneck bible belt morons bought Tebow jerseys this year?
Really."And when you pray, you must not be like the hypocrites; for they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and at the street corners, that they may be seen by men. Truly, I say to you they have received their reward. But when you pray, go into your room (or closet.) and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret..." (Matthew 6:5-6 RSV)People who do what he does are obviously exploiting religion for personal gain. You know, like George W. Bush did. How many inbred redneck bible belt morons bought Tebow jerseys this year?
Well, since it was brought up here...a surprisingly compelling biblical case for Tebow as the Antichrist.
I think Tebow is probably a true, Christian warrior. If he was secretly banging sloots, it would have come out by now. What annoys me though is he doesn't have an off button. Oh, you just threw the winning TD pass in your first playoff game? What do you want to talk about? The Steelers daring you to throw? The amazing play of Demaryius Thomas? How it feels to show up your critics? Oh, no, you'd rather talk about a girl you met in the hospital who is dying. Just be normal for ten seconds please instead of trying to make me feel guilty for enjoying football while children die of diseases.It's probably what it would be like to be friends with a comedian who tried to be funny irl at all times. Must you always be "on"?
Really."And when you pray, you must not be like the hypocrites; for they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and at the street corners, that they may be seen by men. Truly, I say to you they have received their reward. But when you pray, go into your room (or closet.) and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret..." (Matthew 6:5-6 RSV)
It would be tough for him to run to the locker room every time he wanted to pray. I think that would draw even more attention to him.
I think Tebow is probably a true, Christian warrior. If he was secretly banging sloots, it would have come out by now. What annoys me though is he doesn't have an off button. Oh, you just threw the winning TD pass in your first playoff game? What do you want to talk about? The Steelers daring you to throw? The amazing play of Demaryius Thomas? How it feels to show up your critics? Oh, no, you'd rather talk about a girl you met in the hospital who is dying. Just be normal for ten seconds please instead of trying to make me feel guilty for enjoying football while children die of diseases.It's probably what it would be like to be friends with a comedian who tried to be funny irl at all times. Must you always be "on"?
It is cute that your complaint about Tebow is that you want to ignore sick kids.Lawyers, doesn't matter how long you've had that law degree, your hearts are already turned to stone.
It is cute that your complaint about Tebow is that you want to ignore sick kids.Lawyers, doesn't matter how long you've had that law degree, your hearts are already turned to stone.
If I want to hear maudlin crap, I'll read the latest Rick Reilly article or watch some Olympics coverage on NBC.I like my religion private and my football press conferences devoid of referencing dying children. I'm a traditionalist that way.
Really.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grM2sb7VYSsThere is no way in hell he could "fake" that for a whole game. After 5 seconds you would forget that you were mic'd up. Toward the end of the game Barber fumbles and he immediately breaks into a worship song:
If I want to hear maudlin crap, I'll read the latest Rick Reilly article or watch some Olympics coverage on NBC.I like my religion private and my football press conferences devoid of referencing dying children. I'm a traditionalist that way.
I'd be cool with keeping football and religion separate.
I think Tebow is probably a true, Christian warrior. If he was secretly banging sloots, it would have come out by now.
I'd suppose it's possible, but then I'd remember that he's a human being, and human beings who pretend to be pillars of piety nearly always end up being revealed as kiddie fuckers.
It would be tough for him to run to the locker room every time he wanted to pray. I think that would draw even more attention to him.
Touché
There is no way in hell he could "fake" that for a whole game. After 5 seconds you would forget that you were mic'd up. Toward the end of the game Barber fumbles and he immediately breaks into a worship song:
Just wait. Eight-year-olds, dude.
Haha.

How is 'enjoying the ride' winning?How can you people tolerate that sanctimonious fuckwad and his made-for-tv perma-grin? JESUS W CHRIST I HATE HIM[mental aside] As I really search my feelings here on this feller I think part of hatred may stem from the fact that I simply hate all white pro athletes, excepting baseball players.

How is 'enjoying the ride' winning?How can you people tolerate that sanctimonious fuckwad and his made-for-tv perma-grin? JESUS W CHRIST I HATE HIM
Same way I can enjoy a Tom Cruise movie.
How is 'enjoying the ride' winning?How can you people tolerate that sanctimonious fuckwad and his made-for-tv perma-grin? JESUS W CHRIST I HATE HIM[mental aside] As I really search my feelings here on this feller I think part of hatred may stem from the fact that I simply hate all white pro athletes, excepting baseball players.
Like it or not, he's a much better person than you or I will ever be.
Like it or not, he's a much better person than you or I will ever be.
Yeah, I've never heard a story about somebody meeting him and not liking him. Also: For the game at Buffalo, it was Charlottesville, Va., blue-chip high school QB Jacob Rainey, who lost his leg after a freak tackle in a scrimmage.That's some tackle. Forget eyeballs popping out, this guy had his leg torn right off!Ok, it probably didn't happen like that, but still.
Yeah, I've never heard a story about somebody meeting him and not liking him. Also: For the game at Buffalo, it was Charlottesville, Va., blue-chip high school QB Jacob Rainey, who lost his leg after a freak tackle in a scrimmage.That's some tackle. Forget eyeballs popping out, this guy had his leg torn right off!Ok, it probably didn't happen like that, but still.
I think it was his left leg.Heading to Sunday River for the weekend. Haven't been snowboarding in over a decade, should be fun.
I think it was his left leg.Heading to Sunday River for the weekend. Haven't been snowboarding in over a decade, should be fun tiring.
fixed