Feb 2011 4.40 Challenge

So...the clits are officially done making us look like shit, right?
lol, bring it on baby
  • Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

too late to join the challenge?
I'm gonna say no, for the following reasons:- We do allow late registration up to a point, but the deadline does have a purpose. We don't want people waiting until the end of the month when others are finished before deciding whether or not to enter. That would allow for a selection advantage whereby crafty people could only enter those challenges where the scores have been low. - If we allow ultra-late registration, this would encourage people to be really lazy in registering, and frankly we need people to register early in order to make the tournament attractive. Registration gains a critical mass once a certain number of people have registered, so it's in the interest of the tournament to have people register early. - Even if a few people aren't comfortable with it (which has been expressed), it wouldn't be right- It's better for you if you don't play- I need to exercise my power from time to time in order to bolster my self-esteem
Since I was given generosity to get in, I vote he is let in as well.
Remember, we did not bend the rules for you though, we required that you pay before playing just like everyone else. You just borrowed the money.
... We don't want people waiting until the end of the month when others are finished before deciding whether or not to enter. That would allow for a selection advantage whereby crafty people could only enter those challenges where the scores have been low.
This is a very good point and one I didn't think of.
lol, bring it on baby
I didn't say I was going to catch up and win! Just confirming you are done making us all look like noobs. But now, I believe it is my purpose from God to see that I defeat the evil number. That, or I want monies.
Remember, we did not bend the rules for you though, we required that you pay before playing just like everyone else. You just borrowed the money.
:club:
I didn't say I was going to catch up and win! Just confirming you are done making us all look like noobs. But now, I believe it is my purpose from God to see that I defeat the evil number. That, or I want monies. :club:
Just know that the devil means for us to win this thing and that's why we finished with that "evil" number. After all we are "beast". Remember when the devil doesn't get what he wants there is hell to pay.
Just know that the devil means for us to win this thing and that's why we finished with that "evil" number. After all we are "beast". Remember when the devil doesn't get what he wants there is hell to pay.
Well then which one of you servants of the devil will be issuing the punishment when I win?
Well then which one of you servants of the devil will be issuing the punishment when I win?
lolyou get the wrath of both of us
Ohhhh!! Sounds Kinky!! So, there is a lot at stake for the winner. Prize money, bragging rights, and "the wrath of both of us"!Now I have enough motivation to get at least 3 wins or 10 FTs :club:
not like the guys here want to get beat out by 2 old girls , it would just look so bad, but then again so awesome too;)
not like the guys here want to get beat out by 2 old girls , it would just look so bad, but then again so awesome too;)
ya women poker players are at such a competitive disadvantage, would really be amazing if 2 girls won! just an incredible fkn upset
Speak for yourself Rose, I'm far from old :-)

Allright you she-devils. I do not know what kind of hex you put on, but you need to cut it out. This is not the way to start out an 8-10 hour session today. If this keeps up, I will lose a mouse or two today. :club: Ohh yeah, and quit giving me 88-QQ just about every starting hand, only to have it flop 3-4 ways with nothing but over cards too.feral_cow_icon.gifFeral Cow PokerPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em ($4.00+$0.40) t10/t20 - 9 playersMP nismo1688: t600 MP2 ArsDav: t2,980 HJ paulroxx: t1,410 CO peter565: t3,530 Button aJarov: t1,550 SB Siubacca: t1,750 BB fakos45: t1,520 UTG Hero: t1,070 UTG+1 kmsYuriy: t1,990 Preflop: (t30) Hero is UTG with Jd.gifJh.gif (9 players)Hero raises to t60, kmsYuriy folds, nismo1688 calls t60, 2 folds, peter565 calls t60, 2 folds, fakos45 calls t40Flop: (t250) 8c.gif6s.gifTs.gif (4 players)fakos45 bets t20, Hero raises to t200, nismo1688 raises to t540 and is all-in, peter565 folds, fakos45 calls t520, Hero raises to t1010 and is all-in, fakos45 calls t470Turn: (t2,810) 9c.gif (3 players)River: (t2,810) 6h.gif (3 players)nismo1688 showed As.gif8h.gif, and lost with two pair, Eights and Sixesfakos45 showed 6d.gifJc.gif, and won (2810) with three of a kind, SixesHero showed Jd.gifJh.gif, and lost with two pair, Jacks and Sixesfakos45 won t2810EDIT: Lost 1 mouse and only had a 3 hour session :ts

if you mean the innuendo-laden banter with rose, be my guest. if you meant the 4.40 challenge, it's too late.
Hugs VBand yes Lisa we are far from old, but we do rock girl :club:
No, you're pretty ****ing old
Ian I am sure you have been told today already but in case you haven't been FU
respect your elders Ian
lolRemember something Sky baby, never too old to have fun, never to old to liveYour only as old as you feel , and you guys make me feel 20 again lol
I'm just stating facts Rose, you are what.... 65?
FKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNO facts there, so much for your math skills Ian