Feb 2011 4.40 Challenge

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prize pool is $750 right now. I would break it down like this: $200 administration$300 first place$150 second place$100 third place
Seems fair, especially since prize pool is $800. :club:
Prize pool is $750 right now. I would break it down like this: $200 administration$300 first place$150 second place$100 third place
VB deserves an admin fee but it shouldn't come out of the prize pool. I'll cover that out of a budget that Daniel has given me for FCP promos.
Seems fair, especially since prize pool is $800. :club:
No, remember I haven't entered, I'm just on the roster for admin purposes. There are 15 teams entered.
VB deserves an admin fee but it shouldn't come out of the prize pool. I'll cover that out of a budget that Daniel has given me for FCP promos.
I was just kidding around, I won't accept any fees for this, but thank you for offering. :ts
I was just kidding around, I won't accept any fees for this, but thank you for offering. :club:
Doing all the accounting work I've done the last couple weeks has made me look at everything literally. Debits and credits don't have a sense of humour and at the moment neither do I.
Doing all the accounting work I've done the last couple weeks has made me look at everything literally. Debits and credits don't have a sense of humour and at the moment neither do I.
Also, you blew it because I would have given you a cut for holding the money.
I always planned on tipping if I ever won this, but that never happens, so this post is irrelevant
awesome , that's great Bob
Bob just got owned by VB :)you are both great :ts , both of you deserve tons of credit and hugs :)btw, does any know who is in the lead so far lol :Pthat must be some team 4tits2clits :club:
awesome , that's great BobBob just got owned by VB :)you are both great :ts , both of you deserve tons of credit and hugs :)btw, does any know who is in the lead so far lol :Pthat must be some team 4tits2clits :club:
Sounds like a lot of vaginal hubris going on there. Never knew women could premature as well.

hey Jeff you didn't enter how you finished in this one 362235428

Sick, sick, hand!!PokerStars Game #57356904063: Tournament #362589833, $4.00+$0.40 USD Hold'em No feral_cow_icon.gifConverting hands till the cows come homePokerStars No-Limit Hold'em ($4.00+$0.40) t150/t300 ante t25 - 8 playersBB NDCFunk: t8,821 UTG rodguifaa: t24,063 UTG+1 ShooterrrNJ: t12,821 MP charliebunti: t17,468 HJ Randroid02: t6,186 CO kdg35: t5,850 Button L'éternité: t3,350 SB Hero: t16,900 Preflop: (t650) Hero is SB with :qh:D (8 players)rodguifaa folds, ShooterrrNJ raises to t600, 2 folds, kdg35 calls t600, L'éternité folds, Hero raises to t1500, NDCFunk folds, ShooterrrNJ calls t900, kdg35 calls t900Flop: (t5,000) :D:4h:5c (3 players)Hero checks, ShooterrrNJ checks, kdg35 checksTurn: (t5,000) :club: (3 players)Hero checks, ShooterrrNJ bets t2000, kdg35 folds, Hero raises to t5000, ShooterrrNJ raises to t11296 and is all-in, Hero calls t6296River: (t27,592) :3h (2 players)ShooterrrNJ showed :ts:D, and lost with a full house, Eights full of KingsHero showed :jh:D, and won (27592) with a full house, Kings full of EightsHero won t27592EDIT:Currently 1/19jamzdotman is 10/19

PokerStars Game #57356904063: Tournament #362589833, $4.00+$0.40 USD Hold'em No FT 1/9So, this is how it feels to run like a monster?? Luckbox is not a good enough term for the way I am running. I am nailing every board, and have not lost a flip yet. I feel an epic fail coming on....