• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in

theyre banned. stars thought that when fcpers got to the same table there was an element of softplaying therefore asking bob not to allow these to run anymore. its a shame, i really loved them!
Boy some of you are gullible.You had them going pretty good.Of course this isn't true.

i have 9 on the interest listIs this challenge that tedious??... or are a lot not interested because they lose :club::ts:4h i dont think it is that bad to play 15 of these in a month if you have a partner

Feb 1 start? 4.40 and 11/12 level? Entry fees? So many unanswered questions!But in with teammate to be announced at a later date in a formal press conference.

Boy some of you are gullible.You had them going pretty good.Of course this isn't true.
ill believe anything. Part of why "salesperson personalities" in general are disliked by me.In btw

I'd prefer turbo to but I'll do either. I'd love to do the $3.30r 180s which now load much faster than they used to but $12s are fine too, even $2.20s are okay as well. If the $4.40 non turbo is the choice I'm still in.

i'd only be in for the usual 4.40 non-turbo
sounds better to keep it to our usual $4.40's

Turbos would be dumb unless it was increased to at least 100. In for that though if it happens (although it would have to be $2/180s). Would probably do a 4.40 one if it started with a partner, even though every time these end I want to end my life.

Just thinking out loud here, but could we do some kind of mixed challenge? Call it the FCP 180 Challenge (or something like that). It could be setup to where you could pick $4.40 or $2.20 Turbo, run 20/40 and the top 3 of each would meet in a private tourney for the challenge buy-in? Take the challenge buy-in $50 times x amount of players/teams (ex: 30) $50 x 30 = $1,500. End of tourney challenge would play for the $1,500 in a payout structure that would be broken down by x amount of players (ex: 3 individuals and 3 teams would be a total of 9 players playing for a 9 player payout structure) That way if you make in the top 3 of your $4.40 or $2.20T challenge, you would still be guarnateed some kind of money.Or maybe some kind of mixed challenge $4.40/$2.20T where the points would work out in a way that 1 tourney would not have an advantage points-wise over the other tourney? Still play 30, but the points on a $2.20T would be worth twice as much?Just kicking around some ideas.

^^^^^way too much bound to go wrong IMO.I'm down for the standard 4.40. Taking applications for a partner. Prefs include 1) STD free 2) gentle 3)180 superstar in that order.