Poker Pro Claims Online Poker Is Rigged

“They are trying to jam it in me around every corner. The biggest joke ever….I’m deleting the word (F**K) as often as I can, but I’m literally steaming while I right this…Broken computer and all…I’ve been playing 500-1k heads up holdem, o8 and Omaha Hi the past 2 days I have lost to 2 outters no less than 50 times. Im not kidding.”
:club:

how much of those 600k in winnings came from his one lucky WSOP score?? I think a lot of marginal players get to be called "pros" if this guy is qualifying.That being said, what's his history online? Does he play there as well as B&M, or did he decide to give it a go after his huge score? Also, if the latter is true, what stakes did he up and jump into the shark tank playing? 500/1k.....uber nosebleeds??? I mean I want to know what he's been playing historically. Yeah, even if he is a pro, he took an ill advised shot I'm guessing. Partially got beat by better players....partially hit bad variance while taking a crazy shot. That's just my total guess.

“There is a theme here that cannot be questioned…getting it in with AK or AQ vs Ax and they hit x…every time…getting it in with top 2 against bottom 2, and they hit their bottom pair again?!?! it happened 9 times in the past 2 days…i just checked…Pair over pair forget it…now I have chalked up losing sessions and all that to variance in the past, but someone needs to explain to me how this is even possible.”My non-pro tip would be: Stop playing a short stack strat, then you don't have to "get it in with AK or AQ".I love the conclusion of the article.

how much of those 600k in winnings came from his one lucky WSOP score?? I think a lot of marginal players get to be called "pros" if this guy is qualifying.That being said, what's his history online? Does he play there as well as B&M, or did he decide to give it a go after his huge score? Also, if the latter is true, what stakes did he up and jump into the shark tank playing? 500/1k.....uber nosebleeds??? I mean I want to know what he's been playing historically. Yeah, even if he is a pro, he took an ill advised shot I'm guessing. Partially got beat by better players....partially hit bad variance while taking a crazy shot. That's just my total guess.
335k for his bracelet win140k for a 5th place this past WSOP102k for a 1st place in a Borgota deep stackhttp://www.cardplayer.com/poker-players/47...overall/resultsSomething that WoT brought up in a video lately that seems applicable here. He was talking about how Phil Hellmuth goes nuts when he loses a 60/40 or similar. How hot do you have to run and for how long do you have to run that hot so that you literally think you should win every 60/40?If this guy is complaining about two days worth of variance, he must have run sooooooo hot early in his "career". imo
335k for his bracelet win140k for a 5th place this past WSOP102k for a 1st place in a Borgota deep stackhttp://www.cardplayer.com/poker-players/47...overall/resultsSomething that WoT brought up in a video lately that seems applicable here. He was talking about how Phil Hellmuth goes nuts when he loses a 60/40 or similar. How hot do you have to run and for how long do you have to run that hot so that you literally think you should win every 60/40?If this guy is complaining about two days worth of variance, he must have run sooooooo hot early in his "career". imo
There are videos of Hellmuth's wsop ME win online. He was saying the same sort of things before he had even won anything.