Official Rose Final Table Thread

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thx got it up and running, just need to make some minor adjustments

ticket for the Ladies PCA event and package Game Nov 7 1 package gtdPokerStars Tournament #327069031, No Limit Hold'emSuper SatelliteBuy-In: $10.00/$1.00 USD19 playersTotal Prize Pool: $590.00 USD Target Tournament #327068690 Buy-In: $215.00 USD2 tickets to the target tournamentTournament started 2010/11/04 20:41:00 ETDear rcgs59,You finished the tournament in 1st place. You qualified to play in Tournament #327068690 and are automatically registered for it. See Tournament #327068690 Lobby for further details.If you choose to unregister from this tournament your account will be credited with T-USD 215.00. Tournament US Dollars can be used to buy into any tournament. Visit our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/ for more details.Congratulations!Thank you for participating.

bump Ft 1/8 # 326094624

Out in 5th, I have never been so card dead at a Ft. only had one pair at the FT and barely any ace rags or AQ, AJ no, AK. oh well 3 games on tap tomorrow for me$215 Final for PCA womens Package$55.00 Specialand my usual $5.50 ladies game

That's not what he's asking for. He's asking for milkogo.
This appears to be a link for a site that I did not request!I appreciate your help though!
lol boys get with the program ;)or should I have said I am just all milked out, that is so badddddddddd

Ok people going to let the cat out of the bag a bit. Poker Stars is following around this month and doing a diary story on me and my play on PokerStars and the Women's League, so I started a blog. Also took down another Sat into the Womens PCA again yesterdayhere is today's posting since it does involve a few people here. Learning thanksNovember 9th, 2010 by rcgs Today I want to focus on a few things going over the past few years of key people who helped my game along and who influenced my poker game. For anyone who had read my bio I started to learn poker at the age about 16 from a group of old men playing at a back table at my aunts local bar. They played stud. I studied there game as I was truly drawn into it how it captivated me, and the actual outwitting of your opponent. I watched and learn how they played until I reached the age were I was legal to play, and asked if I could join in. They were amazed to find that I was beating them at there game. Of course by them I studied there moves and realized there bluffing patterns and how they played. So to them I owe how my love for poker started. At 23 at I went to Vegas for my 1st trip and entered a stud tournament and surprised that I won 1st place, but disheartened by the comments the men made that women did not belong playing poker. But of course that did not stop me. A few years later I entered nursing school, got married and poker had been put on the side burner. 2004-2005 that itch came back, in the news was this new kid called Kid Poker, Daniel Negreanu, who happened not to live to far from me, he played NLHE, which I thought hmmm what is that so I decided to look into this more and found his web site at www.fullcontactpoker.com and joined up. I started to follow Daniel and learned that Game of Holdem. I also started to follow some of the other players on FCP and watched there game playing and sat back and learned from people like JC Alavado, BKice, Pocketdeuces, Nosup4u aka Mark Swartz and FluffDog87 aka Justin Fitz, WhatArunAA, Looshle aka Justin Peachie some people who have made FT’s at the WSOP or who have decent on line cashes. I also met a group of young men I hung out with on Aim and talked while we played Kobe2odome8. kobe34, Lurbz, highwaystar, tehtoe, tbricker, Justlikenegs, donk4life they would tease me but also give me tips on strategery. I found myself railing there games and learning from them. There also was gibler321 aka Harrison Gimbel the 2010 PCA champ, who is a sweet young man. Most often these guys would post hands and topics for discussions on FCP and we go over them, or even Daniel would put up hands for debates. When any member of FCP made a final table we would post it and then rail, that game or watch that feed. The rail birds would be present. As years went by others would be giving me tips and I developed deep closer friends with a few members like gatortom64, and kobe20dome8, Fluffdog87, chrozzo. and I will always continue to learn. Daniel also has a great poker learning site with other pros helping out like Annette Obrestad, Jon PearlJammer Turner via www.PokerVT.com which has help me.There also the Negreanu Open a league every Wednesday on PS, use to be twice a week now once a week, 2 weeks NLHE 1 week horse, structured 3000 chips. 4 quarters top 10 get prizes each quarter. 1-3 chip sets, 4-9 hat or tee shirt. At the end of the year each top 10 was invited to play in the yearly championship for a $250 gift certificate from Daniel or a 1 hour phone call. I have won lots of hats, shirts and chips sets. This is were I met DiamondDixi who has become one of my closest female friends that I play in the women’s league, she and I go over our games all the time and I always learn fom her. thx LisaAlso my friend from Holdem Freaks a special person who mentor my game aka yoda Charles is a very special person who took time to work with me on my game, like a few others but Yoda did it with love and passion. But I am always learning after each game as it’s an ongoing learning process. I have another special friend who is helping me with my game right now but I will not give that out at this time. We will see if the results become more positive which I believe they will. So thank you all to my friends for making my poker experience a very enjoyable one, and a passion that I so much love. I am going to leave a quote I got from my good friend FluffDog87 aka Justin Fitz he could not come up with a better one and I use it in my yahoo signature and on FCP

nice blog... but do you really not have grammar check on Microsoft Word? Also, does J.C. Alavado and Justin Peachie look correct to you? You even spell Justin Filtz wrong and he is supposedly your good friend. You either need to double check and triple check your work or get an editor. I know I'm beating a dead horse by even commenting on this, but it seems like you are trying to take this seriously. The main thing that sticks out to me is your horrible grammar and spelling mistakes, not the poker content. I seriously cringed reading through your first entry.

Learning ThanksNovember 9th, 2010 by rcgsToday I want to focus on a few things going over the past few years of key people who helped my game along and who influenced my poker game. For anyone who has read my bio, I started to learn poker around the age of sixteen from a group of old men playing at a back table at my aunt's local bar. They played stud. I studied their game as I was truly drawn into the way it captivated me and the actual outwitting of your opponent. I watched and learned how they played until I reached the age where I was legal to play and asked if I could join in. They were amazed to find that I was beating them at their game. I studied their moves and realized their bluffing patterns and how they played. So to them, I owe how my love for poker started. At twenty-three I went to Vegas for my first trip and entered a stud tournament and I was surprised that I won 1st place, but disheartened by the comments the men made that women did not belong playing poker. But of course that did not stop me. A few years later I entered nursing school, got married and poker had been put on the side burner. In 2004-2005 the itch came back, and in the news was this new kid named "Kid Poker", AKA Daniel Negreanu, who happened not to live to far from me. He played NLHE, which I thought, "Hmmm, what is that". So I decided to look into this more and found his web site at www.fullcontactpoker.com and joined up. I started to follow Daniel and learned that "Game of Holdem". I also started to follow some of the other players on FCP and watched their game play and sat back and learned from people like JC Alvarado, BKice, Pocketdeuces, Mark "NoSup4u" Swartz, Justin "FluffDog87" Filtz, WhatArunAA, Justin "Looshle" Pechie, and some other people who have made FTs at the WSOP or who have decent online cashes. I also met a group of young men I hung out with on AIM and talked while we played. These people included: Kobe2odome8, kobe34, Lurbz, highwaystar, tehtoe, tbricker, Justlikenegs, and donk4life. They would tease me, but also give me tips on strategy. I found myself railing their games and learning from them. There also is Harrison "gibler321" Gimbel, the 2010 PCA champ, who is a sweet young man. Most often these guys would post hands and topics for discussions on FCP and we would go over them, or even Daniel would put up hands for debates. When any member of FCP made a final table we would post it and then rail that game or watch that feed. The rail birds would be present. As the years went by others would help improve my game by giving me tips and I developed a deep close friendship with a few members like gatortom64, kobe20dome8, Fluffdog87, and chrozzo. I will always continue to learn. Daniel also has a great poker learning site with other pros helping out like Annette Obrestad, and Jon "PearlJammer" Turner located on the internet at www.PokerVT.com. This site has helped improve my game. There also is the Negreanu Open; a poker league that plays every Wednesday night on PokerStars. It was twice a week, but now only once a week. It rotates from two weeks of No-Limit Hold'em, to one week of HORSE. Everyone starts with 3000 chips. Every quarter the top ten finishers receive prizes. First, second and third receive a poker chip set. Fourth thru ninth place receives either a hat or a tee-shirt. At the end of the year, each top ten finisher is invited to play in the yearly championship for a $250 gift certificate from Daniel or a one hour phone call. I have won lots of hats, shirts and chips sets. This is where I met Lisa "DiamondDixi", who has become one of my closest female friends. Both of us play in the PokerStars Women's League. She and I go over our games all the time and I always learn from her. Thanks Lisa!! Also, my friend from Holdem Freaks is a special person who mentors my game. Charles "Yoda" is a very special person who took time to work with me on my game. A few others have helped, but Yoda did it with love and passion. I am always learning after each game as it is an ongoing learning process. I have another special friend who is helping me with my game right now, but I will not give out their name at this time. We will see if the results increase, which I believe they will. In closing, thank you all to my friends for making my poker experience a very enjoyable one, and a passion that I love so much. I am going to leave the readers with a quote I got from my good friend Justin "FluffDog87" Filtz. He could not come up with a better quote, and I use it in my yahoo signature and as my FCP signature. "I love the game of poker for the competition, the psychology, the never-ending quest to improve, the advanced and sometimes minute complexities not everyone sees when they play, and the enjoyment of succeeding after giving all your energy to reach a goal that may at first seem unattainable but that you find a way to make it possible."
^^^ REPAIRED^^^I hope you do not mind. I took a few minutes at work to just breeze through and repair your story. Still a few bugs, but as soon as I started going through it tons of customers came in. MS Word spelling and grammar check did catch a few things. You are probably one of the nicest, sweetest people I have met in my short life in the poker world, and definitely the sweetest person here. Glad you are finding success in your game, and hope you take down tons more tourneys. :club: