Official Rose Final Table Thread

I used there program on the site, and my program as well not sure why it wasn't picking up the spelling errors. In my 1st blog I put it out plain and simple I am the world's worst speller and grammars user sorry folks it's me, it's who I am , and I do try to catch it when I do make it. When I get my new computer I will make sure it has Mircosoft word. I tripled read it too. But I am also not sleeping much and currently running a high temp again so, I know it's no excuse but it's me. thx for the input, but I speak more through my heart at times rather than my brain and Yes there are lots of people I did miss out that should have been mentioned as well, so Please forgive me. Their are many others that also helped me along the way too Like King James, and cappy, and a few other people I do consider friends sorry if I forgot to list you.thx corvair, I changed my blog and used your corrected and edited version thanks again and much appreciated

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rose you are insane but i lovers you, :club:,
you are always in my heart baby :ts and Mary too

THEIRI get that you tripled read it (heh) and all that, but nobody is going to pay attention to anything you say when you write like an elementary schooler. If you want people to take you seriously, you have problems. If you don't care, keep it up.

thx corvair, I changed my blog and used your corrected and edited pieice thanks again and much appreciated
No problem. In high school (back in the mid-1990's) I used my 386 monochrome laptop and used to type papers for people for spare cash. I always had a knack for english, but my math always sucked. I have not needed my english skills the past 15 years, so a bit rusty on a few things.BTW- I got a few more minutes now and edited it a little bit more. May not be up to Tanner's bar yet, but I may get time to tweak a few more things later on.
THEIRI get that you tripled read it (heh) and all that, but nobody is going to pay attention to anything you say when you write like an elementary schooler. If you want people to take you seriously, you have problems. If you don't care, keep it up.
the thing is I did use there spelling editor on the site. I will use word pad 1st and do the editing before I post my blogs, and send it off the dixi to proof read, before I post. the blogging is more just for me a diary of my progress, I want to keep a more detail of my stats and my games.the url to my blog is in my signture, where you can find my 1st post. The thing is I am now sending daily reports of my games and my some of my thoughts to the Pokerstars reporter who is following me for her story. Giving her some Hand histories with some thoughts on how and why I played them that way. Good and bad hands. It should be interesting, I am kind of nervous about this as well as I feel I need to win and keep my rankings up.
the thing is I did use there spelling editor on the site. I will use word pad 1st and do the editing before I post my blogs, and send it off the dixi to proof read, before I post. the blogging is more just for me a diary of my progress, I want to keep a more detail of my stats and and my games.
FFS...Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their TheirTheir Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their TheirTheir Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their TheirTheir Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their TheirTheir Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their TheirTheir Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their TheirTheir Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their TheirTheir Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their TheirTheir Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their TheirTheir Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their TheirTheir Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their TheirTheir Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their Their
the thing is I did use there spelling editor on the site. I will use word pad 1st and do the editing before I post my blogs, and send it off the dixi to proof read, before I post. the blogging is more just for me a diary of my progress, I want to keep a more detail of my stats and and my games.
This is what he is referring too:there adv \ˈther\Definition of THERE1: in or at that place <stand over there> —often used interjectionally 2: to or into that place : thither <went there after church> 3: at that point or stage <stop right there before you say something you'll regret> 4: in that matter, respect, or relation <there is where I disagree with you> 5—used interjectionally to express satisfaction, approval, encouragement or sympathy, or defiance <there, it's finished> Examples of THEREPut the package there on the table.Go to your room and stay there.Turn there at the church.She was sitting there a minute ago.They have lived there for 30 years.When will you be there?I used to live near there.What do you see out there?If we leave now, we should get there by noon.I drove the kids there.There are both justifiable reticence and understandable self-censorship in this book. —Paul Lakeland, Commonweal, 24 February 2006their adj \thər, ˈther\Definition of THEIR1: of or relating to them or themselves especially as possessors, agents, or objects of an action <their furniture> <their verses> <their being seen> 2: his or her : his, her, its —used with an indefinite third person singular antecedent <anyone in their senses — W. H. Auden> See Usage Discussion at theyExamples of THEIRAll the furniture in their house is brand-new.They are on friendly terms with their neighbors.The students are seeking to exercise their rights.The birds have left their nest.The trees have all shed their leaves.Their artwork is on display at the museum.He was angry because of their arriving late.
you can't even spell player's names correctly. Alvarado, Pechie, Filtz.... look THEIR names up before you give these people shoutouts. Why are you referencing these people if you do not even know their last names?

thx guysI know no excuse, fever or notor even no sleepNames Corrected

This is what he is referring too:there adv \ˈther\Definition of THERE1: in or at that place <stand over there> —often used interjectionally 2: to or into that place : thither <went there after church> 3: at that point or stage <stop right there before you say something you'll regret> 4: in that matter, respect, or relation <there is where I disagree with you> 5—used interjectionally to express satisfaction, approval, encouragement or sympathy, or defiance <there, it's finished> Examples of THEREPut the package there on the table.Go to your room and stay there.Turn there at the church.She was sitting there a minute ago.They have lived there for 30 years.When will you be there?I used to live near there.What do you see out there?If we leave now, we should get there by noon.I drove the kids there.There are both justifiable reticence and understandable self-censorship in this book. —Paul Lakeland, Commonweal, 24 February 2006their adj \thər, ˈther\Definition of THEIR1: of or relating to them or themselves especially as possessors, agents, or objects of an action <their furniture> <their verses> <their being seen> 2: his or her : his, her, its —used with an indefinite third person singular antecedent <anyone in their senses — W. H. Auden> See Usage Discussion at theyExamples of THEIRAll the furniture in their house is brand-new.They are on friendly terms with their neighbors.The students are seeking to exercise their rights.The birds have left their nest.The trees have all shed their leaves.Their artwork is on display at the museum.He was angry because of their arriving late.
Do to/too/two next.
Do to/too/two next.
Did not notice any obvious to/too problems, but then again I get in a hurry and screw that one up myself often.I think all the obvious problems are fixed. I am not crazy about the sentence structures in a few places, but then again it is "a lot/alot/allot" better.Funny:Rose=CanadianCorvairShaggy=AlabamaI thought we were supposed to be the ones with bad grammar, ehh?GIT ER DUN!!:club::ts:4h
you can't even spell player's names correctly. Alvarado, Pechie, Filtz.... look THEIR names up before you give these people shoutouts. Why are you referencing these people if you do not even know their last names?
I kinda prefer Peachie myself.
I really don't know any of you.....but can Justin's last name remain peachie for all eternity. Way better :club:
actually Mr MaxSuckPolish it cannot. My name is Justin Pechie so call me by that.
  • 2 weeks later...

Blah pokerstars out in 8thPokerStars Game #53234526953: Tournament #326094661, $5.00+$0.50 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level XVII (400/800) - 2010/11/25 0:14:34 ETTable '326094661 2' 9-max Seat #2 is the buttonSeat 2: Gottaget99 (21682 in chips) Seat 3: rcgs59 (5599 in chips) Seat 4: bluejay11 (14083 in chips) Seat 5: joybell (22490 in chips) Seat 6: Mennifer (23013 in chips) Seat 7: 7353Julu (39321 in chips) Seat 8: imFROMTHESKY (8052 in chips) Seat 9: Indica1222 (17260 in chips) Gottaget99: posts the ante 100rcgs59: posts the ante 100bluejay11: posts the ante 100joybell: posts the ante 100Mennifer: posts the ante 1007353Julu: posts the ante 100imFROMTHESKY: posts the ante 100Indica1222: posts the ante 100rcgs59: posts small blind 400bluejay11: posts big blind 800*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to rcgs59 [Ks Ad]joybell: folds Mennifer: folds 7353Julu: raises 800 to 1600imFROMTHESKY: folds Indica1222: folds Gottaget99: folds rcgs59: raises 3899 to 5499 and is all-inbluejay11: folds 7353Julu: calls 3899*** FLOP *** [Td Th 8c]*** TURN *** [Td Th 8c] [4s]*** RIVER *** [Td Th 8c 4s] [2s]*** SHOW DOWN ***rcgs59: shows [Ks Ad] (a pair of Tens)7353Julu: shows [Kh 8h] (two pair, Tens and Eights)7353Julu collected 12598 from potrcgs59 finished the tournament in 8th place and received $17.67.*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 12598 | Rake 0 Board [Td Th 8c 4s 2s]Seat 2: Gottaget99 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: rcgs59 (small blind) showed [Ks Ad] and lost with a pair of TensSeat 4: bluejay11 (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 5: joybell folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: Mennifer folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: 7353Julu showed [Kh 8h] and won (12598) with two pair, Tens and EightsSeat 8: imFROMTHESKY folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: Indica1222 folded before Flop (didn't bet)but also cashed in stud yesterday tooPokerStars Tournament #333154486, Limit 7 Card StudBuy-In: $8.00/$0.80 USD17 playersTotal Prize Pool: $368.00 USD Tournament started 2010/11/24 11:20:00 ETDear rcgs59,You finished the tournament in 3rd place. A USD 73.60 award has been credited to your Real Money account.You earned 45.62 tournament leader points in this tournament. For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/leader-board/Congratulations!Thank you for participating.

ty out in 7th was short stack from the beginning

Good game Rose! Now if I could just remember that you can't bluff a donkey I'd of probably been there with you. I cashed at least which is an improvement over my last few games.