Why You Should Never Have An Online Submission/voting Contest

Gotta Give credit to JC for finding this ....Basic premise is a Norwegian Shampoo company hosts an annual contest where people submit photos of their precious cute little babies and the public votes on the cutest baby.Winner gets $30K and their baby's winning photo put on the front of all their shampoo bottles for a year.4chan gets a hold of this contest and a particular photo and here are the final results ....http://www.lano.no/fylkesvinnere/flest-stemmer#/Home page confirming the Vinner! ....http://www.lano.no/

I am literally in uncontrollable hysterics laughing.4chan, for as massively retarded as they've become (teh cancer...), how unamusingly cruel they can be, are usually the source for all lulz on the web.I haven't laughed that hard in a long, long time.

I am literally in uncontrollable hysterics laughing.4chan, for as massively retarded as they've become (teh cancer...), how unamusingly cruel they can be, are usually the source for all lulz on the web.I haven't laughed that hard in a long, long time.
Guess I'll see you in hell sir, big table in the back if you wanna look for me
it's not that funny.
this is just not true.I am oddly looking forward to pictures in a few months from now from a grocery shopper in Norway who has taken a cell phone pic of rows of this shampoo bottle on the shelf
I am oddly looking forward to pictures in a few months from now from a grocery shopper in Norway who has taken a cell phone pic of rows of this shampoo bottle on the shelf
Imagine being a tourist, walking through the grocery store, not able to read the language and you see this bottle.What would you suspect it was?
Imagine being a tourist, walking through the grocery store, not able to read the language and you see this bottle.What would you suspect it was?
I don't know. Scandinavia is a pretty humanist region. Perhaps some sort of after-the-fact birth control for defective offspring..Tårdbegøne
Tårdbegøne
I feel so guilty laughing my ass off from this. So offensive, yet so good.Edit: He changed his profile between the time I started writing this post and when it was posted. Oy Gavolt!
Gotta Give credit to JC for finding this ....Basic premise is a Norwegian Shampoo company hosts an annual contest where people submit photos of their precious cute little babies and the public votes on the cutest baby.
did 4chan submit that photo or they just found it among the entries and voted for it?
Duh
Wait a minute.Making a joke about a cremation being called a roast is "rot in hell" worthy, but making fun of the way a kid looks is hilarious?
I restrained myself on commenting on that yesterday, but lets also add in the fact that I am pretty sure Godfrey and he were friends, and the Giraldo would think that is funny if he were still here.
I restrained myself on commenting on that yesterday, but lets also add in the fact that I am pretty sure Godfrey and he were friends, and the Giraldo would think that is funny if he were still here.
absolutely. Giraldo would have approved 100%. He was so good on those roasts they should roast him posthumously.
Wait a minute.Making a joke about a cremation being called a roast is "rot in hell" worthy, but making fun of the way a kid looks is hilarious?
didn't know they were friends, but (amusing) that he was making fun of his death, i think thats worse than calling an ugly kid ugly. just me but thats a no brainier, imo.