• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My comment about misinterpreting the strat posts has more to do with your statement than your participation in the various threads. My comment was more to clarify that I might seem like I'm arguing, but many civilized people call it "discussion", such as what we are engaging in at present. That you have no clue as to what I am talking about at this point is no fault of mine.I will tactfully refrain from saying "Have a nice day, Butterball"As am I.
How many people have to tell you that you sound stupid before you realize it is you and not them. Seriously. You had an entire thread telling you that you were too dense to grasp the point, but somehow you were engaging in discussion. The only confusion left is whether you are actually this thick, or if it is all an act for attention. I hope it is the latter, but frankly don't believe you are smart enough to pull it off. Good job on the tact. Like everything else you have "contributed" thus far, it missed the mark. Btw, when a person refers to himself as being fat it generally is not too effective to then make a joke about it.
I'm laughing at one and with the other.
The suspense is getting to me. Aw heck, I will just assume you must be laughing at Mercury.....
How many people have to tell you that you sound stupid before you realize it is you and not them. Seriously. You had an entire thread telling you that you were too dense to grasp the point, but somehow you were engaging in discussion. The only confusion left is whether you are actually this thick, or if it is all an act for attention. I hope it is the latter, but frankly don't believe you are smart enough to pull it off. Good job on the tact. Like everything else you have "contributed" thus far, it missed the mark. Btw, when a person refers to himself as being fat it generally is not too effective to then make a joke about it. The suspense is getting to me. Aw heck, I will just assume you must be laughing at Mercury.....
EditingHahaha...you're such a dork. Nice job "excluding" me from the "gang" while ingratiating yourself with the forum members. Wow...fag.
Editing
Way to race in here to post nothing. Amazingly, the one word "editing" is more valuable than any of your other posts in this or any other thread.You are approaching the Tyson Zone for online posting. Better known as the GLampshade Zone.
Way to race in here to post nothing. Amazingly, the one word "editing" is more valuable than any of your other posts in this or any other thread.You are approaching the Tyson Zone for online posting. Better known as the GLampshade Zone.
I'm sorry you're a fat, lonely, humourless *******.
EditingHahaha...you're such a dork. Nice job "excluding" me from the "gang" while ingratiating yourself with the forum members. Wow...fag.
Nice job throwing in the derogatory term as well. Nice display. It bears noting, however, that this whole discussion was between me and King Tanner. You stuck your nose in, got worked, and then got mad. If I was trying to ingratiate myself with the other forum members, I probably would not have taken umbrage with KT's original postings.
1 out of 4 ain't bad. Heck, it is infinitely better than your present batting average.
Nah, it's only .161 better.Last time I checked anyway.This fight is even dumber than the Daniel vs. Annie one.

someone tell me if this is worth reading or mercury's just being a dumbass againwell i know the latter to be true but is there anything worth my time?

someone tell me if this is worth reading or mercury's just being a dumbass againwell i know the latter to be true but is there anything worth my time?
rose has a few pearls of wisdom in there somewhere that you might be interested in dissecting
just ignore all my posts and go through it.
rose has a few pearls of wisdom in there somewhere that you might be interested in dissecting
just ignore all my posts and go through it.
so, not worth my time at all then?

Daniels reply to a post on 2+2 (not related to AD)So here is the deal: I've been on TV lots and for the most part, I'd say 96.7% of the time I'm genuinely happy and having fun while I play poker. About 3.7% of the time, I have stuff go on in my life that upsets me, just like me and you. When you are pissed off, in a bad mood, or had the worst day of your life, the key difference is that a camera isn't necessarily in your face. I do the best I can to put on a smiley face when I'm in a bad mood, but sometimes, I'm just in a bad mood for whatever reason.When you watch actors on TV you see an edited version of who they are. Poker is reality tv, and if you watch any reality tv, you'll usually see both the good and the bad in people.I'm no saint. Far from it. I get pissed off, things outside of poker can affect me just like anyone else, I'm human too and I make tons of mistakes. If you pointed the cameras back at yourself, ask yourself: if people saw every move I make, both good and bad, what are the odds that they won't see me doing something that will come off badly?It's been a tough year for me and poker has virtually nothing to do with it. My mother was a huge influence on my life and she's gone now. She has been since November and I'm still not fully over it. I still have nightmares and dreams about her, and it still hasn't fully sunk in that she's gone forever. It hurts, because I am at the core, a "momma's boy." I will have ups and downs just like all of you, and I know I'll make mistakes and look bad from time to time, but I'll always be real. I hear what you guys are saying, and I see where you are coming from... all I'm saying is that I'm fully aware that I have both good qualities and bad, and sometimes you are going to see some of the bad. No one is ALWAYS in a good mood. Annie Dukes reply to PS replyPokerStars does not support the use of derogatory or hurtful language directed at any other player. While this was a personal matter between two players, we wish that better judgment had been used in the choice of words.As to the PokerStars email posted in “open letter to PokerStars” on Annie Duke’s site, our support handles over 10,000 emails per day, and this was a case where our staff member incorrectly speculated with personal opinion, and overstepped their boundary. However they did not ‘condone’ the use of Daniel’s language at any point as is implied. Rest assured, this email was *not* PokerStars’ official statement on this issue.I would like to thank them for coming out publicly saying they don’t support the use of abusive language. ]That is really all I wanted in the first place Originally posted this topic because I was interested about their "debate" on the ladies event, and how this interview with the c* bomb would deflect attention away from the actual argument and make it about something else.It was unfortunate for Daniel, whether the interview was on the record or off, to use this cringe-inducing choice of word. As for Annie Duke, I am not a fan. I think she is a complete hypocrite;hypocrite (1) A person who engages in the same behaviors he condemns others for. (2) A person who professes certain ideals, but fails to live up to them. (3) A person who holds other people to higher standards than he holds himself. I don't think I need to elaborate , she certainly is the pot calling the kettle....

I, for one, regret having had a public bitch fight on this thread and on certain other occasions. While I feel I should defend myself against what I perceive to be internet bullying, I will no longer engage in post wars, as they contribute nothing. Have a nice day.

I, for one, regret having had a public bitch fight on this thread and on certain other occasions. While I feel I should defend myself against what I perceive to be internet bullying, I will no longer engage in post wars, as they contribute nothing. Have a nice day.
moron.jpg
http://stopcyberbullying.org/http://www.internetbullying.com/
Stop_posting_cat.jpg