Strategy's Business Thread

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strat, I was just reading over your resume and the activities and hobbies section cracked me up.
I actually did play tennis for a number of years. ran track for a time as well. I come from a family of athletes.
I actually did play tennis for a number of years. ran track for a time as well. I come from a family of athletes.
I believe that (especially as a tennis player from a prominent family of Jewish athletes).What's the Kansas Association of Youth? Pretty vague sounding.....
also, it is really not nice to laugh at my resume while I am getting my face stomped in. blatant kicking whilst down.
Challenge him to a tennis match and kick his ass.Would be fun to have an FCP tennis tourney actually.
Challenge him to a tennis match and kick his ass.Would be fun to have an FCP tennis tourney actually.
Yea, next we can have a dance competition. Or a jazz flute off
<----------------------captain of my high school team. Look out.I am not kicking you while you are down Strat, I just happened to glance at your resume today and I was like "what the hell is the Kansas Assoc. of Youth?". I list my college sports experience on my resume; that's just good policy. People like athletic prowess.
<----------------------captain of my high school team. Look out.I am not kicking you while you are down Strat, I just happened to glance at your resume today and I was like "what the hell is the Kansas Assoc. of Youth?". I list my college sports experience on my resume; that's just good policy. People like athletic prowess.
thinking about it some more, I am just gonna dump the line and sub in some linux BS.haha, as if I were sending out my resume anyway.
inside the fed's MBS purchase programthe fed spent $1.25T on mortgages in an attempt to drive down interest rates. planet money visited the office and talked with the people tasked with that ridiculous job. here's a quick explanation of the MBS purchasing:http://www.newyorkfed.org/markets/mbs_FAQ.HTMLthe explanation from the guy, "the markets get real quiet at around 2:14 while we mash the refresh button, waiting for the FOMC statement" made me laugh. I remember the times mk had to quit IMing/FCPing for a few minutes to figure out wtf was happening to bonds...
Would be fun to have an FCP tennis tourney actually.
There'd be more grunting than a Ron Mexico morning constitutional...
Do you guys seriously have an 'activities' section on your resume?
Right under the picture obv.

I am very curious to see what happens to the equity markets once the economy stablizes a little more. People are moving away from cash, but it's going into bonds. About 4 to 1 as compared to stocks.When that money leaves bond and goes into stocks we could see a huge upswing with buying activity.

great electrofunk album that leaked sometime in the last week or two:VFQGV.jpgthe single from it was actually pretty epic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppNC0uAaCv0in their own words, they are "the only successful Arab/Jewish partnership since the dawn of human culture."I'm posting this here for reasons that should be obvious.