Could I Have Goteen Away From This?

I think I should have been able to fold the following hand, In any case should I have been able to make this laydown.Six-max .05/10 game1: Saenx ($2 in chips)Seat 2: byronimus ($13.87 in chips)Seat 3: alex_willems ($5.55 in chips)Seat 5: Stormtear ($0.94 in chips)Seat 6: AcesMcCoy ($9.14 in chips)Saenx: posts small blind $0.05 byronimus: posts big blind $0.10*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to AcesMcCoy [Kd Ah]alex_willems: raises $0.10 to $0.20Stormtear: foldsAcesMcCoy: raises $0.60 to $0.80Saenx: foldsbyronimus: calls $0.70lex_willems: folds*** FLOP *** [Ks 8h Ad]byronimus: checksAcesMcCoy: bets $1.2byronimus: raises $1.20 to $2.40AcesMcCoy: raises $2.50 to $4.90byronimus: raises $8.17 to $13.07 and is all-inAcesMcCoy: calls $3.44 and is all-in*** TURN *** [Ks 8h Ad] [8c]*** RIVER *** [Ks 8h Ad 8c] [Jh]*** SHOW DOWN ***byronimus: shows [8d 8s] (four of a kind, Eights)AcesMcCoy: mucks hand byronimus collected $17.61 from potI think with the range he is calling with the only thing he could only have pushed all in with is a set. I think I made a bad move. But should it have been an easy fold or is it one most would struggle to make?

Don't post resultsTurn on auot-rebuy so you have 100bb stackWhen he check/min-raises he has a polarized range (nuts or air, although ppl c/r like A7 at micros) so I think we can flat the c/r bc there aren't any draws to be worried about. I mean, we're never folding this hand so we can invite bluffs if we call. He'll lead the turn and the money will get it... When we get a cold-caller of a 3bet out of the blinds a reasonable range to assign is like 99-JJ (sometimes QQ and 55-88) and AKo AQ and AJs KQs...so he prob isn't c/r JJ or KQ, so I guess his value range is 88 and AQ... but we have equity even against 88 so like I said, we're never folding... this is merely a cooler. But in the future try to think about his range of hands and a c/r on a board like AK8r is pretty polarizing, so we should play it slower to keep his bluffs in...

There's a very simple rule for micro cash games (at least at pokerstars):If someone puts his whole money in or most of his stack he usually has the nuts. They dont fold pocket pairs preflop, no matter what they have to call. I'd say that in 9 out of 10 situations like that you are behind. Thats just the way they play at those limits

With his pf raise it screems 88 and only 88, no chance of 77, 99 or even AQ. After seeing the 8 on the flop just fold after he checks
Don't be such a jerkoff he could have had joker-8

pre-reading the OP response; No. It's a cooler. Suck it up and move on.post-reading the OP respone; I stand by my previous statement. Oh yeah, convert your hands.

• 4 weeks later...