Erica Schoenberg And Erick Lingren Together?

From Erick Lingren's Twitter"Please root on Erica who is onto day 3 at the wsop. good luck baby. "Do you really say Baby to a friend?Did she divorce David?Dn and Amanda Leatherman?Whats up with that and Joe Sebok dating her too?Poker Drama

Good for them all.The worlds a better place when you have someone at your side to share it with.May all of you find happiness and fulfillment as you journey thorough life.Except for CheckyMcFold...he can die slowly, alone and with doubts.jk, I don't want him to have any doubts.

Good for them all.The worlds a better place when you have someone at your side to share it with.May all of you find happiness and fulfillment as you journey thorough life.Except for CheckyMcFold...he can die slowly, alone and with doubts.jk, I don't want him to have any doubts.
lol. Shot a 79 the other day. had a 76 going but lost a few in the water. I wonder if the snow ever melted off the nine hole horse track near Jamies casa?E-dog and Erica. I love the first response by Benemine in that link. Regarding Daniel, I too am kinda sick of all the rumors so I'm just gonna let it out now, this is ridiculous. The truth of the matter regarding Daniel is.......well, it's true. He and Joe have been dating for quite a while now. (not that there's anything wrong with that)poor Amanda. Bet she never saw this coming...

"They were spotted together having an intimate dinner in Las Vegas last week and Lindgren was railing Erica"....maybe just **** buddies,

lol, still pissed at checky beating you and forcing you to vote the other way :club:
lol, still pissed at checky beating you and forcing you to vote the other way :club:
Yes.Look what he is doing to this country!
Yeah, I laughed, but that may be the tequila talking....
Already done, he moved to parts of Canada where electricity is still a rumor.
I know, I just like to remember this as often as possible :club: