What Cirque Show Should I Go See In Vegas?

I'm staying at Mirage the 18th, 19th and 20th and want to go see a show. I've seen LOVE and will be seeing it again before this trip, so I don't want to go a third time. I went to see Ka at MGM and was very disappointed.I've heard great things about Mystere as well as Le Reve. The thing is, I am less impressed by the athleticism and choreographed dances as I am by the acrobatics. I want to see something and go, "Holy sh*t. That was awesome." People doing the same dance or cartwheels don't usually do that for me.What do you all think of O? I have heard great things about that as well.Let me know your thoughts. At this point I fear I may have already seen the best show in Vegas.(I am also open to non-Cirque shows)

I always like to see what is going on at Chippendales. They always have amazing acrobats and I definitely say "HOLY SH*T" a few times during my visits.

I saw the Elvis show at Venetian. Skip it, 80% boring, and I love Elvis music. Huge cast though.Jersey Boys at The Palazzo was really good.

Mystere is amazing.granted, It's the only Vegas Cirque show I've seen. but I've been to a few cirque shows on their 'tours' through Canada, and Mystere was far better than any of them. I've also heard very good things about 'O'.

I saw "O", it was pretty incredible. Definitely worth the price of admission.
Mystere is amazing.granted, It's the only Vegas Cirque show I've seen. but I've been to a few cirque shows on their 'tours' through Canada, and Mystere was far better than any of them. I've also heard very good things about 'O'.
Leaning towards O... but Mystere is light years cheaper. I've been interning at the WSOP and it definitely wasn't for the money.Haven't heard a bad thing about either show though.I appreciate the feedback. Keep it coming!
Leaning towards O... but Mystere is light years cheaper. I've been interning at the WSOP and it definitely wasn't for the money.Haven't heard a bad thing about either show though.I appreciate the feedback. Keep it coming!
Pay the extra cash and see O, you will be glad you did.EDIT-Seen Mystere also but O is the best.
Zumanity at New York New York.When you see the school girl and the chicks in the fish bowl...you'll thank me.There's usually half price coupons at the entrance of the walk over from MGM.You wont be disappointed.Spring for the lower level seats too.... well worth it.
I saw the Elvis show at Venetian. Skip it, 80% boring, and I love Elvis music. Huge cast though.Jersey Boys at The Palazzo was really good.
Isn't Elvis at City Center/Aria? At least the Elvis Cirque is, which I haven't heard anything good about. Even from big Elvis fans
Isn't Elvis at City Center/Aria? At least the Elvis Cirque is, which I haven't heard anything good about. Even from big Elvis fans
Yea, don't know why I said Venetian. We were even staying at the Aria.It was pretty bad, but we did get a really nice Elvis one piece for the grandbaby. Which she is wearing right now