Interesting Spot In A Home Game

First off let me preface by saying it was a home game with a ton of really shitty players. We were playing with a bounty from anyone that wins a hand with 72o so this played into my decision.My reads on the Villain is that he likes to play 72o and he is really silly looking and likes to run bad.Effective stack is $71.There was a $.50 straddle. The cutoff raised dark to $1.50.I was on the button and I 3bet to $5 with :ts:club: The Villain in the small blind then throws in a $25 chip.What is my play???I think he has a range of 72o, KK, AA, AKBut T5dd is a good hand. Can I flat and eliminate AK from his hand since I can rep AA-KK and take it away on the flop and he is never continuing with 72o then.Thoughts?

your too shallow to 3 bet this imo, i know we have position but that is about it. and dont try to put someone on 2-7 all the time when the game is on, the bounty is usually 2-4 BB, not worth losing your whole stack to. let bad players bluff there stack with 2-7. Also we never flat that raise pre, the pot is going to be bigger then our stack size and we have a marginal hand, you really wanna shove every flush draw you pick up? I mean this hand gets out drawn a ton by AK. The 3 bet makes no sense to me, and now you are stuck in a tough spot

If you jammmmmm, he can put you on 72o and can call with like 8 high and 9 high, all of which T5 crushes... ez gamealso, agreed about sexzeeness of villain... I'd hit itI'd invite hero to join, as well

your too shallow to 3 bet this imo, i know we have position but that is about it. and dont try to put someone on 2-7 all the time when the game is on, the bounty is usually 2-4 BB, not worth losing your whole stack to. let bad players bluff there stack with 2-7. Also we never flat that raise pre, the pot is going to be bigger then our stack size and we have a marginal hand, you really wanna shove every flush draw you pick up? I mean this hand gets out drawn a ton by AK. The 3 bet makes no sense to me, and now you are stuck in a tough spot
Umm, if you're too shallow to 3bet 300bbs deep, when aren't you?
Umm, if you're too shallow to 3bet 300bbs deep, when aren't you?
mis read i was thinking it was a .25-.50 game with a 1.50 straddle, still this play makes no sense and is fps imo!
Results. I jam and villain wakes up with the tip-top of his range with KK.We decide to run it twice.55JTxQ9xKJgg him.
I dont mind jamming here, but ... SB probably ships the flop 99.462% of the time... so i'm in favor of flatting his 4bet in position. ALso his range also includes the 7-3, often confused w/ 7-2... villain will also OCCASIONALLY show up here with the 8-2 & even 8-3.