Wsop Event #37: $3,000 H.o.r.s.e.

Event #37 of the 2010 WSOP at The Rio in Las Vegas is the $3,000 H.O.R.S.E. Tournament and Daniel is playing.Updates from Daniel via Twitter and from Poker News as usual.http://twitter.com/RealKidPoker/http://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/2010-wsop/event-37/Daniel's Twitter Updates19 June 2010, 9:06 pmRealKidPoker: 12,325 at the first break. Feel well rested and prepared to make a deep run in this one.19 June 2010, 11:29 pmRealKidPoker: 8675 going on dinner break now. Feel good despite losing a few chips.20 June 2010, 2:28 amRealKidPoker: Up to 17,600 won a big stud pot with very few outs but got a free card on 6th street vs Binger. Congrats to David Chiu on the 2nd!20 June 2010, 4:43 amRealKidPoker: 29,400 to end the night. Pretty happy with that stack. Core Synergetics tomorrow then restart at 3pm. About 200 players left.20 June 2010, 7:02 pmRealKidPoker: 23k after two levels today. Still plenty of chips20 June 2010, 7:56 pmRealKidPoker: Some woman just asked me to sign her tramp stamp area. She's going to get a tattoo there to surprise her husband20 June 2010, 9:18 pmRealKidPoker: I feel like one of those Batman characters after that round. Wham bam pow! I'm out. Lost every hand for the last hour. Going to plat PLH

why aren't you playing, Bob? :club:
If I were in Vegas I probably would have played the $1500 HORSE but I'm in Toronto. Pretty sure I would be a dog to the field in the $3K HORSE
Ship it for Ivey!!
hmm, what was ivey's bet with lederer concerning bracelets? did this just win him a boatload or does he have to win 1 more in the next 2 years or some shit? how much do you think ivey just made in side bets period?
hmm, what was ivey's bet with lederer concerning bracelets? did this just win him a boatload or does he have to win 1 more in the next 2 years or some shit? how much do you think ivey just made in side bets period?
think I read it was 5 mil for 3 bracelets within the next two years...

No offense to Daniel, but how dumb is it to bet against Phil Ivey??The man is just a sicko...He should catch Hellmuth, sometime within the next couple of years.

No offense to Daniel, but how dumb is it to bet against Phil Ivey??The man is just a sicko...He should catch Hellmuth, sometime within the next couple of years.
I could be wrong but I think Daniel and Ivey have a standing bet that any tournament that they both enter if one wins the other pays. If one of them wins a tourney but the other didn't enter it doesn't count for their bet.
I could be wrong but I think Daniel and Ivey have a standing bet that any tournament that they both enter if one wins the other pays. If one of them wins a tourney but the other didn't enter it doesn't count for their bet.
I remember it was something like $200K...