pokerstars $10 negreanu open season 1 tonight

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If players agree to send me the money BEFORE the tournament I will stake them.I have accounts at UB, Eurobet, Sports.com, Paradise, Interpoker, SuperiorI think I have a few more, money is off every site other than UB and Sports.com Right nowJust let me know, I'm sure others can do it at FullTilt etc.

I have a live poker game to play tonite, so I won't be able to make it. Maybe we can come up with a generally agreed upon schedule for this?Thanks!Michael

Anyone have Epassport i would transfer you the money dont think PS takes Epassport do they
they do take it.aseem

Gonna bump the he!! outta this....XXXXXXX, May 25th at 9:00 PM EST on PokerStars.So far, we have:fryer98JaysonWeber poguemahone68 gobearsCheckRaiseSpecsAnyone else in?

If players agree to send me the money BEFORE the tournament I will stake them.I have accounts at UB, Eurobet, Sports.com, Paradise, Interpoker, SuperiorI think I have a few more, money is off every site other than UB and Sports.com Right nowJust let me know, I'm sure others can do it at FullTilt etc.
Jayson, trade $11 on UB for the buy in? AIM me at joelaw06 if this is good. Thanks.
Gonna bump the he!! outta this....Tuesday, May 25th at 9:00 PM EST on PokerStars.Anyone else in?
ummm, you mean Wednesday the 25th, right?
Damn the man....yes.....WEDNESDAY

if this rain keeps up and I dont go out to watch the "First Place Baltimore Orioles"(I can only say that for a few more days now that javy is down)I will be there tonight, so I am a definite maybe.

Gonna bump the he!! outta this....Wednesday, May 25th at 9:00 PM EST on PokerStars.So far, we have 8:fryer98JaysonWeber poguemahone68 gobearsCheckRaiseSpecsChrisj1616 pokerloserAnyone else in?