Microstakes - Heads Up Challenge For May

MicroStakes - Heads Up Challenge for MayStarting a heads up challenge to run from may 8 - may 29th.Rules * Must Play .01/.02 or .05/.10 Heads Up * Must play 1000+ hands * Must play on UB ( I think this is the only site with small stakes heads up ) * Winner is decided by most profits earned * 10,000 Hand Cap. To keep it fair for the part time players who may only be able to get 1,000 hand inResults will be tracked with PokerTableRatings.com$10 to be in. Shipped to: huismn5150 on UB, PokerStars, or FTPPayouts * 1st - 50% * 2nd - 20% * 3rd - 10% * 4th - 10% * 5th - 5% * 6th - 5%Will be paid on May 30th after all results have been checked.No more than 50 entries. PM me before shipping to make sure you're in.Payouts (If challenge full with 50 entries) * 1st - $250 * 2nd - $100 * 3rd / 4th - $50 * 5th / 6th - $25Will post updates daily so you can track where you are in the standings.I think this could be fun for us micro stakes players. Let me know if you're interested!

I'd be careful using PTR to track results. They miss anywhere from 2-5% of hands histories on a regular basis and this can drastically be unfair for results.

wait wait wait, you mean everybody in this plays 10k hands of HU at the micros against whoever and the person with the most profit wins? This is just retarded. I thought you wanted to like 4 table somebody HU or something

wait wait wait, you mean everybody in this plays 10k hands of HU at the micros against whoever and the person with the most profit wins? This is just retarded. I thought you wanted to like 4 table somebody HU or something
i think he is trying to do a microstakes durrrr challenge
basically I just wanna get a microstakes heads up challenge going. Whether against one person or many. Open to suggestions.
Good idea. I play micro stakes HU on UB. Would be happy to play, but I'm not a big fan of sending money to people I don't know on the internet (unless they beat me in online poker, of course).

thats cool. if you want to have some 1 on 1 heads up challenge throughout may (or longer) let me know. PM me , and we can figure out some details if you're interested.

I wouldn't be down for it, but I still think it's a neat idea.I just think some people (even though it's only $10) might have an issue with shipping money for this purpose to someone as new as you are to the forums.No offense or anything.

none taken. If enough people wanted to. A "regular" forum member could hold the money. Makes no difference to me
ahh jeez, i guess you guys can deposit your money in my account :club:

I'll hold the money if people prefer it, I don't have a UB/AP account though.On a similar note I'm happy to play a match against anybody at 50nl or 100nl HU, multiple tables preferred

I'll hold the money if people prefer it, I don't have a UB/AP account though.On a similar note I'm happy to play a match against anybody at 50nl or 100nl HU, multiple tables preferred
sig.jpg