Biatch's Barbershop (spring Edition)

Wow, Canada won easily, then Sweden was going into the 10th down 3. They score 4 in the 10th end, and Biatch goes wild. Ending the day...Current Record: 4-2Starting Balance: $484.13Current Balance: $548.02Net: +$63.89Probably won't be laying any big bets until Thursday when the NCAA rolls around. I might play the odd curling, NHL, or NBA, but it will be small, as I'm not that confident at it. oh p.s. zach we lost 5-2. I scored a goal though and as usual missed like 10 breakaways. But hey I got one. I meant to shoot it at his chest, but fanned on it and went five hole.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's Official.   I signed the papers today and purchased a 2015 Toyota Corolla Sports Model. It's pretty much the same as the regular Corolla, except its a little more sporty, sporty seats, backup c

oh p.s. zach we lost 5-2. I scored a goal though and as usual missed like 10 breakaways. But hey I got one. I meant to shoot it at his chest, but fanned on it and went five hole.
lololololol.try shooting low blocker, from now on. like a foot off the ice.also, Sharp is apparently one of the top TV makers. Mine is fantastic.

between me, my parents, and my brother, we've owned (and I've used extensively) the following TVs in the last few years:57" panasonic Plasma - this is 3 years old. It is fantastic, never had a single problem with it.2 different (same model) 52" Samsung Plasma - Had a ton of problems with both of these. Very bad burn in (they call it 'color retention') , especially if you watch alot of sports channels (tickers) or play any video games. I'd have a faded version of the sportsnet ticker + a faded version of the rock band note path on my screen pretty much at all times when watching other things. very annoying. Also really bad 'noise' on any black picture while watching dvds. I know other people have had good experiences with Samsung, but I really don't recommend their plasma TVs.46" Sharp Aquos LCD (my current TV at my condo) - this TV is fantastic. I've never had a problem with it. excellent picture for video games, sports, DVDs and Blu-rays. It's in a bright room and there is zero glare. Never any burn in since its an LCD. I can't recommend it enough.

Own a 46" Samsung LCD. Dora the Explorer looks really nice on it. "Knock on wood", no problems for 3-4 years.Been thinking of getting something bigger but the house is too small for anything larger than 46".

I've got a couple of Toshiba LCD Regza's. (42" and 32") They aren't top of the line or anything but imo they were the best value for my money. I've had the 42 for 3 years and the 32 for 2 years and haven't had any issues whatsoever. [knock on wood]

I bought a sharp aquos cos I'd heard good things about them, but it was garbage and I ended up returning it. Bob prolly knows more, but if I remember correctly, only two companies manufacture the actual screens, I think it was LG and Samsung, and everyone else buys their screens from them..

I bought a sharp aquos cos I'd heard good things about them, but it was garbage and I ended up returning it. Bob prolly knows more, but if I remember correctly, only two companies manufacture the actual screens, I think it was LG and Samsung, and everyone else buys their screens from them..
Bob told me sharp and samsung. Def not lg. The aquos is amazing.
even with all those dents in it?
lol..well played..Its the remote that has dents..The tv is safe...FOR NOW

So I'm guessing Samsung is a safe bet? Is LG something to stay away from?Talking about bets though, pretty good day for degenerate gambling on baby bets. Only the Dallas Mavericks/New Orleans Hornets game, did I do a little bit of research on. Both the curling bets were based just on quick glance, and because I wanted something to watch @ work. Bet 7Risk $20 (parlay) - Womens CurlingCanada to WIN vs LatviaSweden to WIN vs JapanResult: WINBet 8Risk $30 (against the spread) - NBA BasketballNew Orleans Hornets (+4.0) over Dallas MavericksResult: WINBet 9Risk $10 (moneyline) - Womens CurlingCanada to WIN vs ChinaResult: WINI went 3/3, I really wish I bet more. But I didn't have much faith in my bets I guess, because I didn't get the chance to do too much research. That Canada/Sweden combo has won my two parlay bets. I'm glad I didn't bet it in the late draw though because Sweden lost. I knew it would be close, because that British 19 yr old hottie is playing awesome right now. Total stats now since I started is...Current Record: 7-2Starting Balance: $484.13Current Balance: $585.63Net: +$101.50Not sure if I'll bet tmw. I probably will, but it'll be baby bets again. Won't be betting heavy again until NCAA on Thursday/Friday probably. I don't think I'll ever be putting a big bet on curling, the matches are way too close for comfort. Nobody is playing super well, and nobody is playing super bad, so there's nobody really I have huge confidence in betting on or fading. The NHL, I don't think I'll touch, I can never seem to predict that.