Biatch's Barbershop (spring Edition)

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's Official.   I signed the papers today and purchased a 2015 Toyota Corolla Sports Model. It's pretty much the same as the regular Corolla, except its a little more sporty, sporty seats, backup c

Sorry mental note for myself, because don't have anywhere to write it. These aren't bets, just lines to be paying attention to. Butler/Syracuse O/U 138.5 93% vs 7%. Steady 138.5. Tennessee (+4.5) vs Ohio St. 79% vs 21%. Steady 4.5.

Knicks down by only 1 in the third. Canada was an underdog in curling? I don't get the bet/risk thing - are you betting 13 or betting 15?
its bet #13

Yeah, sorry about not posting the odds, it's just I'm writing my bets on here while I'm at work during the day, so I don't have time to write everything. I'll try to do it more in the future though! Today was another good day at curling, also at basketball. I for sure though I was going to lose that basketball bet, the Knicks are absolutely horrible, and the Nuggets are one of the top teams in the NBA. But yeah, everything seems to be turning up Millhouse, I mean Biatch lately. Bet 10Risk $15 (parlay) - Womens CurlingCanada to WIN vs DenmarkScotland to WIN vs NorwayResult: WINBet 11Risk $15 (parlay) - Womens CurlingScotland to WIN vs LatviaChina to WIN vs JapanResult: WINBet 12Risk $30 (against the spread) - NBA BasketballNew York Knicks (+6.5) vs Denver NuggetsResult: WINBet 13Risk $15 (moneyline)- Womens CurlingCanada to WIN vs USAResult: WINI really wish I had more confidence in myself and bet more, but it's so hard when your betting on the Knicks. They blow. Current Record: 11-2Current Balance: $631.74Starting Balance: $484.13Net: +$147.61No idea on tmws picks. We'll have to wait and see. I won a roll up the rim today, thought it was a truck, but it was a donut. Life sucks.

LOL, I am just waiting for the right opportunity. I did make the basketball bet $100 now though, and not $60, just for you. I added $40, so it's an even $100 on ATL -1.5
thats mor like it...GO ATLANTA

Made money last night, but sad it could have been more if I won the San Antonio bet. Silly bet, I only bet it because the game was on tv. Bet 14Risk $100 (against the spread) - NBA BasketballAtlanta Hawks (-1.5) @ -110 vs Orlando Magic Result: WINBet 15Risk $15 (parlay) - Womens CurlingScotland to WIN vs SwitzerlandCanada to WIN vs GermanyResult: LOSEBet 16Risk $50 (against the spread) - NBA BasketballSan Antonio Spurs (-2) @ -110 vs LA LakersResult: LOSECurrent Record: 12-4Current Balance: $657.66Starting Balance: $484.13Net: +$173.53Placing a single bet tonight. Also adding a stipulation so it's like a wrestling stipulation. This will be like a career match. If I lose this bet, I will no longer annoy anybody with these silly bets and end this thread. Bet 17Risk $157.66 @ -110Butler/Syracuse UNDER 138.0

Bet 17Risk $157.66 (over/under) - NCAA Basketball @ -110Syracuse/Butler UNDER 138 Result: WIN (total score was 122, I believe)Current Record: 13-4Current Balance: $800.99Starting Balance: $484.13Net: +$316.86Sorry, I won my bet, so you'll have to see my stupid bets again. Once I lose my first bet though, I'll end it though, I promise! P.S. Ninja Turtles have their first playoff game today in Kanata. Won't be any more bets tonight, I'm only going to bet bets I'm confident in. Early leans for tmw action are...Tennessee +4.5 vs Ohio St. Tennessee/Ohio St. UNDER 134Duke -7 vs PurdueWill wait a bit though just to check out a few of the forums and lines though.

Keep the Barbershop open. I need a haircut.
LOL, thanks. Just making one small bet for tommorow right now, because I don't feel too strong. Feels like a donkey bet because it's a parlay. So I'm only laying $50. Again if I lose, I will stop harassing you with all my bets. Bet 18Risk $50 (parlay) +247Tennessee (+4.5) vs Ohio St. Tennessee/Ohio St. (UNDER) 134.0

Why is a parlay a donkey bet? Doesn't it just increase variance (without affecting win rates?) ... if so, that is a positive! That is even more true if you can find situations where the outcomes are positively correlated.