Biatch's Barbershop (spring Edition)

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's Official.   I signed the papers today and purchased a 2015 Toyota Corolla Sports Model. It's pretty much the same as the regular Corolla, except its a little more sporty, sporty seats, backup c

i dunno what does the prize range vary from?
I'll try to find my Consumer Reports I had when I bought my TV just before Christmas.
I BOUGHT A SAMSUNG 42 INCH HDTV TODAY!!! 1080P. So Jacked. My friend works at FS, and got me it for $600 less then what it costs, plus I got the HDMI Cables for $5. Do you guys think getting a sound system is worth it or not really?
Surround sound is soooooooo worth it.
I BOUGHT A SAMSUNG 42 INCH HDTV TODAY!!! 1080P. So Jacked. My friend works at FS, and got me it for $600 less then what it costs, plus I got the HDMI Cables for $5. Do you guys think getting a sound system is worth it or not really?
Nice deal Biatch especially on the cables. That is pretty much the cost from China for those HDMI cables and look what the retail cost is. That is where they make their money.I have a Samsung 46" and nearly gave it to my parents last week. I don't have a sound system because I have not decided what to get.Post what you get. I want to see if it is good with your TV.
Where can i get $5 HDMI cables...Please dont say Kijiji or Ebay..I dont like that.
You have to know people at Best Buy. The staff discount is like cost + 10% or something. The markup on that shit is like 1000%.
You have to know people at Best Buy. The staff discount is like cost + 10% or something. The markup on that shit is like 1000%.
I think Biatch is well connected.
  • 2 weeks later...

ugh, I had Miami Heat Moneyline, and then Paul Pierce drains that deuce buzzer beater. FML. On tilt, put $200 on Vancouver Canucks -1.5 @ +165Not a contrarian pick, just a straight up homer pick. One time dealer, lets go. p.s. also watching this on my new tv. no in hd tho :club: I won't have HD until May 1st when I move into my new place. My roomate moved all his stuff out of our old place, so I'm in the old apt in the living room with a couch in the middle and my tv against the wall. Yes against the wall. I'm too lazy to set everything up. And I'm an idiot and can't figure it out.

• 5 months later...

biatch, how did the tv work out?the tv talk seemed to be all over the place with little unanimity, but ill ask another question.plasma or lcd. whats better for sports? I had heard previously plasma was better.Im gonna put this tv in a smallish bedroom and use it as a 2nd option for tv in my home. But I still want large enough to watch quality HD sports, so ill go 42 or 46".

I spent like 8 months researching before I ever got my TV.If you have a small room a 37" will be fine. Big TV's in small rooms are overkill imo.Plasma is good if you and everyone there will be sitting and watching right in front of the TV. Plasma from an angle sucks imo.LCD can be seen well from any angle.Do you have windows in this room? LCD has no glare. In my other house I had a huge bay window behind me as I watched TV and there was no glare. But if I had a plasma there would be a ton of glare.

Disagree. You can never have too big.
Yes you can. I bought a 52" for my upstairs TV room. The picture was super shitty. I took it back, and the first question they asked me was how far from the TV was the couch. When I told him, they said that TV's have focal points, and that my couch was too close for a 52". I swapped it for a 42" and the problem was solved.

I have a Panasonic Viera G50 Plasma.I highly recommend it. The "can't see from certain angles" argument is a crock...at least it is with this plasma. The picture can be seen from any angle! The HD pic on this TV is absolutely awesome. I did a lot of research on TVs before I chose this one. The only drawback with this TV...and it's the same with almost all of them...is the average sound quality if you like things really loud. However, most people who like it really loud will probably hook up a sound system anyway.Taking quality AND price into account, this is one of the best TVs you can buy, imo.