Biatch's Barbershop (spring Edition)

There's no way Canada should be -400 in this game imo, they should be more like -300 or -200. The Germans are pretty good.
Strong position to place a huge wager on.
  • Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's Official.   I signed the papers today and purchased a 2015 Toyota Corolla Sports Model. It's pretty much the same as the regular Corolla, except its a little more sporty, sporty seats, backup c

2-0 at the break after another blank. Canada without the hammer, but in control.Seems like Canada in world championships always just nails the hammer, picks up a 1-2 point lead, then forces their opponents to make amazing shots...just to catch up to a tie or a 1-point lead. Then Canada has the hammer tied or down 1 late, and we take it home.

2-0 at the break after another blank. Canada without the hammer, but in control.Seems like Canada in world championships always just nails the hammer, picks up a 1-2 point lead, then forces their opponents to make amazing shots...just to catch up to a tie or a 1-point lead. Then Canada has the hammer tied or down 1 late, and we take it home.
I don't want it to even come down the 10th end, lol. I want to marry the German third.
I don't want it to even come down the 10th end, lol. I want to marry the German third.
I think I was just coming here to post this as well, but I haven't really been paying attention, so I needed to see them go through the next end to confirm, lol.I'm pretty sure she's the only hot one on the Germans though, so yeah, her.
ps- I am strongly considering throwing all my devotion over to the ASDFJKL in the finals for the FCHL championships.
Division loyalties, Arpiar!! I would root for you every time against Tugnutt or Supremes.How's your Wii?
Division loyalties, Arpiar!! I would root for you every time against Tugnutt or Supremes.How's your Wii?
Agree, but your taking this dynasty thing too far!I was supposed to keep winning titles, not just stop at 1, and then watch another guy dominate year in, year out.At least if others won titles, I could say no one has a lot more than me. Then again, me having a title is greatly diminished once the Biatch has one too I guess. Uh-oh......Hmmmm. I think Im heavily leaning back to you again. I just Johnnie Cochrane'd my way back to your side.
How's your Wii?
Karma- The total effect of a person's actions and conduct during the successive phases of the person's existence, regarded as determining the person's destiny.Since that fateful day+ridiculous night (I think we're coming on the third anniversary soon, twas the night before Good Friday), you havent lost a playoff series, even ones you trailed BADLY!Well played sir.Bob, do you need a Wii?
Biatch wins the FCHL!
oh my god....he won it on the Koivu goal, the last goal of the night, in the last game, didnt he? thats pretty sick, considering he decided to start Koivu at the last minute. Nice call Dan.(i cant access FCHL forum, so maybe its already been said there tonight)congrats on a well deserved win, after a VERY strong year.
oh my god....he won it on the Koivu goal, the last goal of the night, in the last game, didnt he? thats pretty sick, considering he decided to start Koivu at the last minute. Nice call Dan.(i cant access FCHL forum, so maybe its already been said there tonight)congrats on a well deserved win, after a VERY strong year.
Na, it was over by then.Penner scored from Gilbert late in the 3rd in the Edm/Pho game, giving him the tie (with OT win). Jay didn't have anyone in the Ana/LA game, so Biatch needed to fade Yandle, Doan, and Gilbert in the OT. It was over when it made it to the SO.The Koivu goal was just gravy, in case of a scoring change or something.
  • 2 weeks later...

I BOUGHT A SAMSUNG 42 INCH HDTV TODAY!!! 1080P. So Jacked. My friend works at FS, and got me it for $600 less then what it costs, plus I got the HDMI Cables for $5. Do you guys think getting a sound system is worth it or not really?

I BOUGHT A SAMSUNG 42 INCH HDTV TODAY!!! 1080P. So Jacked. My friend works at FS, and got me it for $600 less then what it costs, plus I got the HDMI Cables for $5. Do you guys think getting a sound system is worth it or not really?
Depends. What model is it? What's the sound system like on that model? Can you crank the volume where you live? More details please.