I'm In Love With This Girl...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in love with this girl. I win.gina-carano.gifOh, and she could totally kick everybody's ass in this forum.
i gotta admit. out of all the girls in this thread, yoda's girl is hands down the hottest by far.
im inlove with this girl
eww
1089211550_05c279f37d.jpg
ewwwsorry boys but those oriental chick are just average. asian fetish eh?
i gotta admit. out of all the girls in this thread, yoda's girl is hands down the hottest by far.
She has a gorgeous face but she's too butch for me.gina-carano4.jpggina.jpgWhen I was growing up we had Gladiators in the UK and I always wanted to be Lightning:biography.jpgShe was the queen of hang tough, I don't know if they do that challenge in the US version but it was pretty cool, here's a
of her taking down a contender.
gina-carano4.jpggina.jpg
Really? (I don't even line the face all that much...)
[gina-carano4.jpggina.jpgHer head shot was so much more attractive than the full body shot.
The picture on the left makes me think of:Whatcha gonna do with all that junkAll that junk inside your trunk
The picture on the left makes me think of:Whatcha gonna do with all that junkAll that junk inside your trunk
Looks like I will put pineapples on it and give it to a senior citizen to eat for lunch. Old people like cottage cheese right?
5ycfzb4.jpgimo
I like the way her stomach isn't flat and toned in this. It reminds me that even celebrity chicks aren't perfect and what we see in unretouched videos like this is what they really look like, as opposed to photoshopped magazine spreads etc.
I like the way her stomach isn't flat and toned in this. It reminds me that even celebrity chicks aren't perfect and what we see in unretouched videos like this is what they really look like, as opposed to photoshopped magazine spreads etc.
Did you give Speedz access to your account?
her stomach looks fine to me. :club:

She was definitely at her max during american gladiators, but I don't think butch is quite accurate.gina-carano-3.jpg

She was definitely at her max during american gladiators, but I don't think butch is quite accurate.gina-carano-3.jpg
she is beautiful no doubt. obv any of us would jump at the chance to be with her. anyone that saids otherwise is either gay or lying.
Shockingly, I disagree with your assessment here...I think her stomach does look flat and toned. There's no six pack or anything, but that's a good thing.