Ok, if you've read hand #1 and #2, this one occurs about 3 hrs later...it's not related, but let me tell you, 2 guys sit down. 1 of them i'm familiar with, is very aggressive. However, the other one, takes aggression to a whole NEW level. I, personally, have never played with someone so aggressive. He proceeded to raise 10 hands in a row to $40, winning almost all of them. He called a player's all -in of $200 with 8/3 offusit (he lost that one). So, after folding quite a bit to his raises, I make a questionable call from the BB. I think the stacks are deep enough to make this call okay, especially with the amount of callers after me. My only fear is the limpers re-raising, but I thought it was worth the chance to flop a big hand.UTG calls $5 ($400 stack)UTG + 1 calls $5 ($500 stack)MP foldsMP + 1 /crazy villain raises to $40 ($1200 stack)MP + 2 foldsCutoff foldsButton foldsSB calls $35 ($900 stack)BB/hero calls $35 - 7 :ts 3 :4h ($850 stack) UTG calls $35UTG + 1 calls $35Flop - $200A :5c 7 :club: 6 :3h SB checksBB checksUTG checksUTG + 1 checksMP+1/crazy villain bets $140 SB foldsBB/hero calls $140UTG foldsUTG + 1 foldsTurn - $4808 :diamond:Hero checksVillain goes all in for hero's last $610So, i feel like i played this hand very poorly. I should have just re-raised all-in on the flop, but knowing him, he was going to call with any flush, any ace or better, maybe any 7 or even 6. He came to gamble, and it was obvious. So I'm tanking, for a LONG time...i even decide to show him my cards. No reads or tells given off, but I ask him to show one card, and he shows me the 5 :qh ....Thoughts? I have about 3 more hands to post from this crazy session...

I have played with some crazies before and I've made the same exact kind of calls you did. Sitting here analyzing though, 7 high is not the hand you want to go in with. On the flop, just ship it, that reduces any chance for him to take the pot away from you, and your 7s are probably good.

fold pre

fold pre ainec. you're going to be OOP to an aggromaniac. With 73s. This situation has disaster written all over it.
Fold pre. Raise flop.
When I'm in maniac mode, please call me with 73 all day. I'll make $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$