Flop Teh Nuts Bvb, How To Get Stacks In?

How's the line? Check behind on flop is std, imo. Should I call turn and let him barrel or just get it in now in case he has a draw?feral_cow_icon.gifCows play poker with cow chipsFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em $0.25/$0.50 - 6 playersUTG: $88.30 UTG+1: $50.75 CO: $50.00 Button: $50.40 SB: $32.00 BB: $63.45 (Hero)Preflop: ($0.75) Hero is BB with Ad.gifAh.gif (6 players)4 folds, SB raises to $2, Hero raises to $5.50, SB calls $3.50Flop: ($11.00) 6h.gif6c.gifAc.gif (2 players)SB checks, Hero checksTurn: ($11.00) 2h.gif (2 players)SB bets $7, Hero raises to $29.50?, (Rake: $1.25)

i think we have a hard time getting it in here unless he is horrible, i would call and pray he bets the river, hopefully completing one of the flushes and shove over river bets. oh and my the way we have the second nuts, but im still trying to get it in anyways.

I know it's blind versus blind, so it's not as if your 3betting % is 3%, but it looks very suspicious for you to 3-bet pf, check this flop, and then pound the turn once he leads. If we flat his bet then the pot has $25 in the middle on the river and he'll only have $20 left. We look like a scared qq/kk and that could encourage him to fire many rivers. Tbh I don't think it matters much either way. Sometimes we shove the turn and we're rewarded because he calls off with a flush draw, but other times we fold out his air and we second-guess ourselves. But since we're in position I prefer just letting him hang himself.

Bleh, tough spot to get money from... I think how the action went down a call is as likely to deter action as a raise.Checking the flop is fine I guess... but I prefer a spazz inducing gaybet like $1.69

Bleh, tough spot to get money from... I think how the action went down a call is as likely to deter action as a raise.Checking the flop is fine I guess... but I prefer a spazz inducing gaybet like $1.69
i give villain chances to hang himself here
How's the line? Check behind on flop is std, imo. Should I call turn and let him barrel or just get it in now in case he has a draw?feral_cow_icon.gifCows play poker with cow chipsFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em $0.25/$0.50 - 6 playersUTG: $88.30 UTG+1: $50.75 CO: $50.00 Button: $50.40 SB: $32.00 BB: $63.45 (Hero)Preflop: ($0.75) Hero is BB with Ad.gifAh.gif (6 players)4 folds, SB raises to $2, Hero raises to $5.50, SB calls $3.50Flop: ($11.00) 6h.gif6c.gifAc.gif (2 players)SB checks, Hero checksTurn: ($11.00) 2h.gif (2 players)SB bets $7, Hero raises to $29.50?, (Rake: $1.25)
Just call it. MAYEB min-raise it. After this bet, he's got a pot sized bet left for the river and it's going to be hard for him to NOT call with anything. I think raising here pushes a draw off. +EV to flat and let him hit IMHO. Anything besides a missed draw is getting it all in on the river.
Bleh, tough spot to get money from... I think how the action went down a call is as likely to deter action as a raise.
I think a call puts KK/QQ/JJ/TT in our range. A raise does not.